FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

37 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Nice, gonna see if I can get someone to cover my shift at work...

What venues do you reckon they'll be playing once they're doing a proper tour? Academies? Arenas?

On 9/5/2019 at 2:36 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

I've got a friend that describes Editors as  "just a poor man's Interpol, and they're just a poor man's Joy Division". Not sure how accurate that is.

I use exact same theory, but swapping Editors for White Lies and Interpol for Editors. Happy to add a fourth layer to this.

49 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Nice, gonna see if I can get someone to cover my shift at work...

What venues do you reckon they'll be playing once they're doing a proper tour? Academies? Arenas?

Academies with a big one somewhere like Ally Pally would be my guess.

Would like to go to Oslo on Monday but have a shitload of stuff in the pipeline and am burning through my permissions.

Certainly interested in Supergrass, although might hold until after GF tickets go on sale. Can’t imagine an Ally Pally ticket being too hard to come by.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Certainly interested in Supergrass, although might hold until after GF tickets go on sale. Can’t imagine an Ally Pally ticket being too hard to come by.

Especially if rumours are true that they'll be adding a 2nd date on the Saturday.

3 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

When's this please? Can't find it.

I can't find the exact dates but The List shared an article this hour saying 'Bon Iver announces 2020 live shows'. It redirects to an article about his 2018 dates but the fact the article page has been uploaded in the past hour suggests to me there are dates being announced very imminently

6 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

When's this please? Can't find it.

Should be up on the events page for the band on Facebook!

40 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

I can't find the exact dates but The List shared an article this hour saying 'Bon Iver announces 2020 live shows'. It redirects to an article about his 2018 dates but the fact the article page has been uploaded in the past hour suggests to me there are dates being announced very imminently

image.png.80d56e9dd7edb139409398833037de71.png

Can't find any more dates for Bon Iver except that one and the Dublin one.

11 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Jon Hopkins is touring next March, going by this video and his tweets it'll be quite different to his usual sets. 

Oh damn that looks nice. Went to three festivals he was playing at this year; kept telling myself I'd catch him at one but somehow missed him every single time :(

7 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

image.png.80d56e9dd7edb139409398833037de71.png

Can't find any more dates for Bon Iver except that one and the Dublin one.

I'm sure they're just holding back until everything gets announced properly. I hadn't seen the description had been updated to include a London gig. I'll take that Wembley show happily with his current set-up

Good to see Bon Iver active next year. Will we get the OS headline slot we deserve?

32 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Jon Hopkins is touring next March, going by this video and his tweets it'll be quite different to his usual sets. 

Oh, there's already a presale for the Royal Albert Hall show. Never been there before; is it one of those venues where it doesn't really matter where you sit because you'll probably have a decent view regardless? I always struggle when having to pick a seat for a gig

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Supergrass confirmed tour of the UK & Ireland next February & March! Yes!

Image-1 (1).jpg

Manchester on a Wednesday? Pah. Might do Leeds instead.

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

All the big hitters announcing today...

Be very surprised if Glastonbury don't book him again after last time. 3rd down or subbing Other

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

All the big hitters announcing today...

Craig David is still doing arenas?!?

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

Be very surprised if Glastonbury don't book him again after last time. 3rd down or subbing Other

I dunno, his set was fun and his crowd gargantuan (lest we forget), but I can't see the festival dedicating prime real estate to him.