FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Is it just me or is Manchester Academy significantly smaller than Ally Pally and the Barras?

45 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

AP is about 10k. I’d be surprised if Manchester was more than 3k.

I think Ally Pally is significantly bigger than both. 

Manchester is around 2,600. 

Glasgow (according to Google) is 1,900. 

6 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I think Ally Pally is significantly bigger than both. 

Manchester is around 2,600. 

Glasgow (according to Google) is 1,900. 

That makes sense then, with London having the larger population and more accessible to most of the country.

I've never been a fan of the Alley Palley, crap sound and a crap hill. They use to have this stupid system where you had to queue up to spend money on a drink token and then queue up again to get the drink.

1 hour ago, jump said:

I've never been a fan of the Alley Palley, crap sound and a crap hill. They use to have this stupid system where you had to queue up to spend money on a drink token and then queue up again to get the drink.

I was there for LCD and couldn't get what everyone was on about, loved it, then I went back for Robyn and ye it was bad. Must've unwittingly picked out a peachy spot first time, or LCD's intense nerdery means they can rig up to sound amazing anywhere. I do dig the hill though. I think it's a nice location and a cool building.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:51 AM, Tommy101 said:

4e1145b4-361f-4893-b031-54e85e098e45.jpg

Not the most extensive of tours...

Crazy to think where they played at Reading this year, ADTR didn't have a huge crowd either really, easy to walk in/out mid set if you wanted to.

19 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Any word on the Slipknot prices?

In Luxembourg, a ticket is 72€ + 5€ charges which is a lot but expected sadly...

Not here but I'm pretty shocked at Slowthai pulling out of the Liam Gallagher arena tour support gig to support the Brockhampton US tour. Obviously cracking America's a big deal but I woulda thought that the LG dates would've been more valuable exposure (and better pay).

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Not here but I'm pretty shocked at Slowthai pulling out of the Liam Gallagher arena tour support gig to support the Brockhampton US tour. Obviously cracking America's a big deal but I woulda thought that the LG dates would've been more valuable exposure (and better pay).

I suppose his star is already on the rise over here. He’s getting good press from his album and his live shows are in demand, he probably doesn’t need the limited exposure that’ll come from playing to a few thousand LG fans who have turned up early.

25 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I would've thought a hip hop loving crowd who are aware of him due to his feature on their new album would be more appreciative than the few wellends who actually bother to show up and see him at the LG gigs. The American exposure will've been a big part in it as well I'm sure.

Liam Gallagher doing an intimate gig at O2 Ritz on the 21st of September. Supported by Sam Fender. Unsure of prices

Edited by Gilgamesh69

EC6uVcKWsAYQcKV?format=jpg&name=900x900

This announcement has caused some controversy in the tiny world of gene, due to it suprising the other 3 members of the band.

19 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Liam Gallagher doing an intimate gig at O2 Ritz on the 21st of September. Supported by Sam Fender. Unsure of prices

£45, available on o2 priority right now. 

4 minutes ago, priest17 said:

£45, available on o2 priority right now. 

Seems it's already sold out. Been trying since before 9 but had no luck :(

Edited by Gilgamesh69

I sorted Frank Carter tickets. 

Manchester pre sale still available.

Spotify pre sale still has Ally Pally available too. 

Glasvegas doing acoustic shows in London and Manchester this December.

I'll be honest, I didn't realise they were still about. 

22 hours ago, uscore said:

EC6uVcKWsAYQcKV?format=jpg&name=900x900

This announcement has caused some controversy in the tiny world of gene, due to it suprising the other 3 members of the band.

Were they surprised to learn Gene still existed too?

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Were they surprised to learn Gene still existed too?

Ha. No, I think the split was quite acrimonious so a reunion was always unlikely, even moreso now. I think they were just surprised he had planned a gig playing all the old songs, with a different band backing him, without telling any of the original lineup of this.  They accused him of money-grabbing karaoke.

10 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I sorted Frank Carter tickets. 

Manchester pre sale still available.

Spotify pre sale still has Ally Pally available too. 

Manchester tickets for me too this morning thanks to a strategically timed break on the training course I'm on! 😂

• Like 1