Jump to content
FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, brendan84 said:

??

Foos. Tomorrow night. Moth Club London.

Tickets available on the link in my previous post.

Don't shoot the messenger, could be bullshit. Hurry up, tweeting from Thingy account in a few minutes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Foos. Tomorrow night. Moth Club London.

Tickets available on the link in my previous post.

Don't shoot the messenger, could be bullshit. Hurry up, tweeting from Thingy account in a few minutes.

 

Dave Grohl or the full band?

Just bought tickets just in case. 

Edited by gordong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gordong said:

Dave Grohl or the full band?

Just bought tickets just in case. 

Guessing the full band based on that guys tweets. Hope so, will be a great night for those with tickets if it's right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope he’s not chatting rubbish as I’ve just bought four tickets and am going to abandon my Once Upon a Time in Hollywood cinema tickets. 

Edited by gordong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, gordong said:

Hope he’s not chatting rubbish as I’ve just bought four tickets and am going to abandon my Once Upon a Time in Hollywood cinema tickets. 

It's looking fairly likely, I'd say. He's an NME journalist, blue ticked and all that. Pretty safe bet. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

 

It's looking fairly likely, I'd say. He's an NME journalist, blue ticked and all that. Pretty safe bet. Enjoy!

This will be all thanks to you if it happens as I would have never seen this otherwise! Fingers crossed. Not gonna be able to sleep now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gordong said:

This will be all thanks to you if it happens as I would have never seen this otherwise! Fingers crossed. Not gonna be able to sleep now...

@Greenelk figured it out so it's down to him. I just can't keep quiet :D

 

Editing to say I can keep quiet and frequently do when people as me not to say anything. I tweeted/posted this one because the original tweeter seems happy to let the cat out of the bag.

Edited by Gnomicide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t see this until this morning. :( Seems to be sold out now. Joined the waiting list in hope but if anyone has a spare (unlikely I know) just let me know!

Edited by aidenlangan95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

That bloke has deleted all his tweets now. 

I’m predicting pitchforks and torches outside Club NME later. Or worse yet, the Kaiser Chiefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m predicting pitchforks and torches outside Club NME later. Or worse yet, the Kaiser Chiefs.

People Know How To Lynch One Another

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quark said:

People Know How To Lynch One Another

Scenes outside Mark Beaumont's house later when people realise they've been hoodwinked into buying advance tickets for a crappy indie night...

Image result for simpsons angry mob gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might wander up.  No ticket or interest per se, but it could be fun to get some popcorn and watch it unfold.

EDIT: cheap laughs aside, I obviously hope it's the Foos for those that have tickets :D

Edited by Quark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Quark said:

Might wander up.  No ticket or interest per se, but it could be fun to get some popcorn and watch it unfold.

EDIT: cheap laughs aside, I obviously hope it's the Foos for those that have tickets :D

It’s very possible that all of the tweets have been deleted to stop too many people from turning up and they are playing.

That said, if I had a picture of some sort of animal looking quizzical I’d be deploying it right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen another "journalist" tweet that they are seeing the Foos at the Moth Club tonight. She doesn't follow his account or mine. If I lived anywhere near I'd have gone for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Potential for a repeat of when the FF'ers played Reading and everyone thought it was a secret set. Absolute scenes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Didn’t see this until this morning. :( Seems to be sold out now. Joined the waiting list in hope but if anyone has a spare (unlikely I know) just let me know!

Got one through the waiting list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...