FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

10 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Screenshot_20190731-214019_Chrome.thumb.jpg.87217f2b9a001273ef3d432c7f9b245d.jpg

Had an email about this last night, will be all over this, just a shame I have to wait until Feb. 

17 hours ago, Quark said:

The Beths have got a few UK dates coming up. Would heartily recommend catching them while they're here.

Wed 28th Aug - London - Heaven

Thu 29th Aug - Brighton - Patterns

Fri 30th Aug - EOTR Festival

Sat 31st Aug - Manchester  - Gorilla

Sun 1st Sep - Glasgow - BAaD

High up on my EOTR must sees

6 minutes ago, The Nal said:

High up on my EOTR must sees

Have you seen them before?  Make sure you don't miss them, saw them in a little pub venue in Brighton last year, no entry fee but a collection pot for travel cost cover donations. Their harmonies are just as good live as on the album. Do it!!

Got me a ticket for their Brighton gig, can't wait to see them again :)

Edited by Quark

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Have you seen them before?  Make sure you don't miss them, saw them in a little pub venue in Brighton last year, no entry fee but a collection pot for travel cost cover donations. Their harmonies are just as good live as on the album. Do it!!

Got me a ticket for their Brighton gig, can't wait to see them again :)

I haven't no. Really liked the album. On earlish at EOTR so hoping for a nice sun baked afternoon with a few pints of Neckoil for them.

Feel like I need to revisit LDR. Never got the love for her, maybe I'm missing something.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

LDR dates next year...

E83DE76A-6D37-4C27-A526-8B6B828CE753.png

Looks to me like a gap with intent to return to Glastonbury later on, can see her playing 3rd Pyramid with them grabbing another more poppy option of the likes of Katy or Miley. Lana is a pop act obviously but she can bit a bit marmite 

57 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Looks to me like a gap with intent to return to Glastonbury later on, can see her playing 3rd Pyramid with them grabbing another more poppy option of the likes of Katy or Miley. Lana is a pop act obviously but she can bit a bit marmite 

What makes you say that? I can't see how those dates relate to Glastonbury in any way tbh. It doesn't change anything at all. Also, if they're after a big pop star with the radio and chart hits then Lana isn't the answer - I expect that to be Dua Lipa or someone similar. You could argue it's pop but it's more indie pop (several other terms could be used), not Miley and Katy's brand of pop. Sub for Lana if she plays, I reckon. 

Edited by The Martini Police

4 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

What makes you say that? I can't see how those dates relate to Glastonbury in any way tbh. It doesn't change anything at all.

How on earth can a clear open-ended gap starting nearly 4 months before the festival be anything other than a clear indicator? ;)

1 hour ago, The Martini Police said:

What makes you say that? I can't see how those dates relate to Glastonbury in any way tbh. It doesn't change anything at all. Also, if they're after a big pop star with the radio and chart hits then Lana isn't the answer - I expect that to be Dua Lipa or someone similar. You could argue it's pop but it's more indie pop (several other terms could be used), not Miley and Katy's brand of pop. Sub for Lana if she plays, I reckon. 

Because it's a long enough gap to return to Europe later on. Hence I said I think they'll get another option too, fully expect Dua Lipa to be there.

23 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Axs presale for the blues fest thing is on.

Wonder who else will be headlining this year, as it doesn't really appeal so dar.

4 hours ago, Quark said:

Feel like I need to revisit LDR. Never got the love for her, maybe I'm missing something.

You don't have to like everything. :P

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You don't have to like everything. :P

Pathological need to be part of a group :lol:

Jokes aside, if I think I'm missing something I'll go back and have one more go. Might be that an artist has moved on from when I'd previously heard them. 

15 minutes ago, Quark said:

Pathological need to be part of a group :lol:

Jokes aside, if I think I'm missing something I'll go back and have one more go. Might be that an artist has moved on from when I'd previously heard them. 

Basically, she's just cool as fuck with choons to boot.

34 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Basically, she's just cool as fuck with choons to boot.

Doesn’t sound like the sort of thing that would interest me.

21 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Screenshot_20190731-214019_Chrome.thumb.jpg.87217f2b9a001273ef3d432c7f9b245d.jpg

Known beans for years really nice bloke.. Met up with him at camp B

67891692_2378725018877516_2343005617469259776_n.jpg

Just realised that he's at boomtown as well.. Lol

Edited by guypjfreak

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Doesn’t sound like the sort of thing that would interest me.

Just when I thought we could be friends.

Nick Cave & Idles...

possible Liam Gallagher secret set...

16F7D20C-915C-4B3C-B4FF-44AEC41FF314.png

2 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Nick Cave & Idles...

possible Liam Gallagher secret set...

16F7D20C-915C-4B3C-B4FF-44AEC41FF314.png

So September 14th has a clash between Aphex Twin, Spiritualized and now potentially Nick Cave? Godfuckingdamnit

Alternatively, what about Iggy Pop? Releasing a new album, and he did a song for Peaky Blinders didn't he?