Jump to content

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, hands up, who would have predicted that the only person not to cancel a gig in the summer of 2020 would be Sam Fender?

The price went up after The Courteeners finished.

Boomtown have bagged no IDLES as a UK festival exclusive.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, zahidf said:

Supergrass tour. 

definitely coming.

The reunion has been planned for around 6 months already, as I heard about it months and months ago - when they'd already arranged Pilton Party and next year's Glasto.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Downs down, deeper and Downs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:
57118159_2345069792427017_74863904709693
 
 
 
 

T O U R . A N N O U N C E M E N T 

Our autumn tour has arrived! Buzzing to hit the road again and discover the best new roadworks the country has to offer! Will be playing a load of new songs on this one, so grab a ticket here https://www.octoberdrift.com/

See you there x

Image may contain: text

Mildly vexed that they're not heading to Brighton, but Guildford could be an option. Thursday nights just tend to be a bit of a pain.

Shame as I do like the new single.  They're one of those bands that I know reminds me of something I used to listen to, but damned if I can put my finger on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Thank you sir! Just got a pair 

Hoping for a bit of luck with the stage splits and the weather.

if I get to watch idles, Fontaine’s, and one of grace jones/neneh cherry for £27 I will be a happy man 

I will be shunning Lauryn Hill based on Glasto dissapointment 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

For £27 that's an absolute bargain on the Saturday. Shame we're so booked up on weekends, that'd be well worth a jaunt down the M4.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Quark said:

For £27 that's an absolute bargain on the Saturday. Shame we're so booked up on weekends, that'd be well worth a jaunt down the M4.

Yeah it’s a great price. Although I’m a bit gutted because our group got in on the 8 for the price of 6 deal at £45 a ticket only a couple of days ago!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quark said:

Mildly vexed that they're not heading to Brighton, but Guildford could be an option. Thursday nights just tend to be a bit of a pain.

Shame as I do like the new single.  They're one of those bands that I know reminds me of something I used to listen to, but damned if I can put my finger on it.

Ive just been speaking to the drummer about the number of venues and they are not able to do more as all of them have jobs that obviously help fund the tours so that’s a bit of a difficulty at the moment ... but they have just been signed so that should help ... they often add venues too .. will put a word in next time I see them :) 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

definitely coming.

The reunion has been planned for around 6 months already, as I heard about it months and months ago - when they'd already arranged Pilton Party and next year's Glasto.

Good stuff. So TBC for Glasto 2020 already. Excellent. 

 

Edited by The Nal
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

That's a great deal - even cheap enough to let Lauren Hill off if (when) she flops.

Saw Loyle Carner at Glasto - one of my sets of the weekend and worth £27 alone. 

Edited by Chef
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Thanks so much for the heads up! Grabbed a few

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Has anyone been before? Is it one stage - i.e. would I be able to see everyone on the list I wanted to?

Sorry just googled and found the answer :) everyone I would want to see is on the same stage so all good!

Edited by Laurenkfj
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Laurenkfj said:

Has anyone been before? Is it one stage - i.e. would I be able to see everyone on the list I wanted to?

Sorry just googled and found the answer :) everyone I would want to see is on the same stage so all good!

I can't find any info, so can you tell me is it just one main stage for the bands?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Beths have got a few UK dates coming up. Would heartily recommend catching them while they're here.

Wed 28th Aug - London - Heaven

Thu 29th Aug - Brighton - Patterns

Fri 30th Aug - EOTR Festival

Sat 31st Aug - Manchester  - Gorilla

Sun 1st Sep - Glasgow - BAaD

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Cheers. Bagged a couple. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...