Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

It's not imminent but there are armfuls of probables and definites spilling out on these recent line-ups and named in people's posts. Some were even set to be IICONic in 2020.

and Pangea ? it will still exist for this year at least ? 

Dance System's in. Self-confirmed as part of his album announce – so I'm not letting anything out prematurely!

One half of Night Slugs, now making big ravey house pumpers. Will smash [redacted]

Edited by Ddiamondd
👀
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ddiamondd said:

Dance System's in. Self-confirmed as part of his album announce – so I'm not letting anything out prematurely!

One half of Night Slugs, now making big ravey house pumpers. Will smash [redacted]

Really like this, any idea where he's set to play?

6 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

Everyone here knows my tastes in dance music.

Gotta say, most of this is absolutely banging.

Ben

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Just had it on very good authority that one of my current favourite producer/DJs will not only "100%" be at Glastonbury but they're actually "curating an area". Super exciting.

Big day for Scooter fans.

houghton-2022-lineup-amended.jpg

Ridiculously small font for a lineup poster.

And reminder to anyone in need that tickets go back on sale tomorrow for anyone in need.
Presale link emails dropping at 8:50 for 9AM presale. General Release at 10AM.

• Upvote 1

Anyone got any idea what's going to replace the Beat Hotel? Just a thought as I dunno where someone like Move D would fit in these days. And I do not like Silver Hayes so don't say there cheers 

What's that dance song that goes umpt umpt umpt? Hope we get that or something similar this year?

With the Beat Hotel dabbing down I'm not sure where else to go now for my type of music? Any suggestions for other stages that might play electronic music?