Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

7 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

They have loads with a similar effect. This remix is also rather lovely https://open.spotify.com/track/3VtTuQ6lypMoOBcm6VMzdh?si=Qu5vpgIrRXyOv1IXbH84Gw&utm_source=copy-link

This is, without a doubt, one of my favourite tracks ever. The original is great but there's just something about this.

1 hour ago, Divein said:

Did Fout Tet DJ Stonebridge at like lunchtime in 2019? 

I think he’s one of the only acts on the poster who could be Sonic but I think he’ll be Park. 

Yeah. It was considerably more packed than when he did it in 2015(?).

I think he’s gonna be a West Holts sub myself, but he could rock up on a fair few stages tbf. 

11 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

They have loads with a similar effect. This remix is also rather lovely https://open.spotify.com/track/3VtTuQ6lypMoOBcm6VMzdh?si=Qu5vpgIrRXyOv1IXbH84Gw&utm_source=copy-link

That's just euphoric bliss. Can you imagine that over the West Holts system, in the dark, lights, crowd?

Friday night headliner, please - WH on Friday has become a bit of a tradition for me!

Ben

• Like 1

Happy to have paid my ticket tonight and can start looking forward to this.

I have pretty much not thought about it at all and only checked these boards occasionally until this week. I was probably only 50/50 in my head about attending but then the line up dropped and my friend group started to get talking and my mind was all but made for me. 

I'm still yet to go to any live music/club night since it all started back post covid (not for any particular reason, just nothing taken my fancy). I couldn't rule out this being my first. Some re-introduction!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Think there's a strong chance of FJAAK – can say they were locked for it in 2020.

Atm, booking Dubyshkin will be complicated by geopolitics in a few ways. Don't think you'll have a bunch of luck there unless the situation changes.

I reckon a good amount of us would be at FJAAK. Will grow quick over the next few years i reckon

Usually Silver Hayes is the next area to announce and that might be quite soon. (Start of April maybe). Then Arcadia will be last usually at the end of May. Between that you’ll get different areas announcing every week. Then a full running order at the end of May/start of June. 

53 minutes ago, Divein said:

Usually Silver Hayes is the next area to announce and that might be quite soon. (Start of April maybe). Then Arcadia will be last usually at the end of May. Between that you’ll get different areas announcing every week. Then a full running order at the end of May/start of June. 

I love the area drops. They're one of my favourite things. In the world. Ever. 

Ben

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Divein said:

Did Fout Tet DJ Stonebridge at like lunchtime in 2019? 

I think he’s one of the only acts on the poster who could be Sonic but I think he’ll be Park. 

11am-1pm on the Friday, he's said before that he loves that slot. A mix of the early ravers and those who haven't been to bed.

1 hour ago, Obiginnaw said:

Looks like Four Tet and Ben UFO were a class above at CRSSD festival (as expected) 

new overmono thank ‘gunk’ is another wonderful track (as expected) 

Is there recordings of the headline sets? or just youtube etc

6 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

Unfortunately only stuff I’ve seen on Twitter and Instagram, hoping the release something soon though 

No worries - the overmono track is great too. Just found them a few days ago off that Four Tet Lost Village set.

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

No worries - the overmono track is great too. Just found them a few days ago off that Four Tet Lost Village set.

Missed that lost village set for Ben UFO, I’m still unsure how I feel about that decision 

yeah overmono are killing it at the minute they’ve had a fantastic year , wishful thinking but the dream Thursday night would be a run of overmono, prospa then Skream 

57 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

Missed that lost village set for Ben UFO, I’m still unsure how I feel about that decision 

yeah overmono are killing it at the minute they’ve had a fantastic year , wishful thinking but the dream Thursday night would be a run of overmono, prospa then Skream 

Ah yeah that would be sick.

think my main Electronic Acts I’m desperate to catch this year are:

Four Tet

The Avalanches

Overmono

Prospa

Haai

Kettama

Ben UFO

Aphex Twin

Fjaak
Fred again