Jump to content

Electronica/Dance


bennyhana22

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

What's that dance song that goes umpt umpt umpt? Hope we get that or something similar this year?

 

With the Beat Hotel dabbing down I'm not sure where else to go now for my type of music? Any suggestions for other stages that might play electronic music? 

See above

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

I think its gonna be in the same general vicinity and run by the same people just a new concept

Ah, nice. The location was good for crowd spreadage, but miles away from anything else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

What's that dance song that goes umpt umpt umpt? Hope we get that or something similar this year?

 

With the Beat Hotel dabbing down I'm not sure where else to go now for my type of music? Any suggestions for other stages that might play electronic music? 

Seriously?

Your first sentence sounds a wee bit troll-ey!

Let us know if you would genuinely like some pointers regarding the myriad stages at Glastonbury that host electronic music, other than the sadly departed Beat Hotel...

Ben
☺️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Seriously?

Your first sentence sounds a wee bit troll-ey!

Let us know if you would genuinely like some pointers regarding the myriad stages at Glastonbury that host electronic music, other than the sadly departed Beat Hotel...

Ben
☺️

Joined yesterday, with a username similar to an existing regular and already posting in several 'bantery' threads with the air of someone who knows the in-jokes. 

Referring to VAR. 

Verdict: TROLL. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Joined yesterday, with a username similar to an existing regular and already posting in several 'bantery' threads with the air of someone who knows the in-jokes. 

Referring to VAR. 

Verdict: TROLL. 

And they say there's no place for VAR in the game? Pah!

Ben

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, InvalidUsername said:

Does anybody know if it's too late to sign up to the Houghton pre-sale? Or am I best just refreshing at 9 for a general sale ticket? Finally, does anybody know the pricing structure and whether they're likely to sell out quickly? Thanks

I'd guess that you'll be absolutely fine in the general sale.  At this point, Houghton is like a myth.  I'm not sure that even Craig Richards believes it will ever happen again! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, InvalidUsername said:

Does anybody know if it's too late to sign up to the Houghton pre-sale? Or am I best just refreshing at 9 for a general sale ticket? Finally, does anybody know the pricing structure and whether they're likely to sell out quickly? Thanks

I think presale is for previous ticket holders. At least that is how it reads in the email I got this morning.

Also General Sale is at 10AM rather than 9. Just in case you wear out your F5 finger in error.

Price will be around the £200 mark I imagine. My receipt for previous year which was originally purchased for the 2019 edition 😶 and has subsequently rolled over several times to now be for the 2022 edition was £187 + £12.34 bf (Total 199.34).

Hope this helps 😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scored some presale tickets for artwork’s return to london at Earth, his nights are always a laugh!

meant to be seeing midland this friday in leeds but i went to a festival last weekend (mighty hoopla at bognor, yes not very this thread stuff!) so i might be too knackered to go…. Tbc!

anyone got anything coming up theyre hyped for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

Scored some presale tickets for artwork’s return to london at Earth, his nights are always a laugh!

meant to be seeing midland this friday in leeds but i went to a festival last weekend (mighty hoopla at bognor, yes not very this thread stuff!) so i might be too knackered to go…. Tbc!

anyone got anything coming up theyre hyped for?

Nothing club-wise in February, but Glitterbox at Printworks and Jungle Cakes at Thekla in March. I'm also very excited to take my nieces to Raver Tots in April 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

Scored some presale tickets for artwork’s return to london at Earth, his nights are always a laugh!

meant to be seeing midland this friday in leeds but i went to a festival last weekend (mighty hoopla at bognor, yes not very this thread stuff!) so i might be too knackered to go…. Tbc!

anyone got anything coming up theyre hyped for?

I've got DJ Rush in Manchester on 25 Feb - three hour set in a small venue. Should be dark and dirty.

Max Cooper live at the Roundhouse on 2 April.

And hopefully House of God in Brum are putting a night on on 8 April.

After that, it's probably heads down for the Farm!

Ben

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Joined yesterday, with a username similar to an existing regular and already posting in several 'bantery' threads with the air of someone who knows the in-jokes. 

Referring to VAR. 

Verdict: TROLL. 

Dab down 😞 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Howdy Ben... I might be at that....

FUZZ! How have you been, man??!! We've missed you. 

Would bloody love to buy you a beer and have a catch up, if you can make it. It's only a short one, so I'll likely be there doors to doors 😆

Ben

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Nothing club-wise in February, but Glitterbox at Printworks and Jungle Cakes at Thekla in March. I'm also very excited to take my nieces to Raver Tots in April 😀

Might look into this myself. Need to get to Printworks. 
 

Where is Raver Tots? About time I got mine onto the dance floor! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Might look into this myself. Need to get to Printworks. 
 

Where is Raver Tots? About time I got mine onto the dance floor! 

Glitterbox on March 5 is sold out but they might release a few cancelled tickets closer to the time.

Raver Tots have events all over the country. Bristol, Swindon, Liverpool, Manchester and London (at Ministry of Sound) as well as a couple outdoor events in Reading, Maidstone. A great way of introducing dance music to the kids

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, gherring8 said:

I think presale is for previous ticket holders. At least that is how it reads in the email I got this morning.

Also General Sale is at 10AM rather than 9. Just in case you wear out your F5 finger in error.

Price will be around the £200 mark I imagine. My receipt for previous year which was originally purchased for the 2019 edition 😶 and has subsequently rolled over several times to now be for the 2022 edition was £187 + £12.34 bf (Total 199.34).

Hope this helps 😃

https://ymlptr6.net/3216bbbeakaewmyhaiahumanauyehyu/click.php
 

That was the presale link I got in an email for Houghton. Hope it works. Tickets still on sale it seems for anyone who needs @InvalidUsername

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...