Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

32 minutes ago, David_303 said:

It'll either be the set of the festival or an unrelenting disaster. And that's why you gotta love old Rich. 

I'm already trying to manage my expectations of this.  It's like the bookers read my mind to find the perfect combination of acts and location. 

1 hour ago, BambooShanks said:

Wonder where the Aphex Twin rumour has come from?  Needless to say, I'm quite excited at the prospect of Aphex at Arcadia. 

It's come from the same place which told me Macca was Saturday and Kenny was Sunday back in January so given that proved to be correct I'd assume this was too.

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

It's come from the same place which told me Macca was Saturday and Kenny was Sunday back in January so given that proved to be correct I'd assume this was too.

So hope that's accurate. Tho one could argue that Macca and Kenny were already shoo-ins! Fingers crossed 🤞🏽 

Ben

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

I think Friday would have been my pick for a single day, but that's an excellent spread across the days. I'm presuming you got yours for the Saturday 🥺

Ben

Unfortunately not. Oh well. I shall console myself with the fact that I'll be in Amsterdam for the weekend. It's Pride weekend too, so it's going to be going off somewhere! 

Edit: today was just a pre-sale, main sale tomorrow, I'll try again

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

Junction 2 changed dates and location. Just another generic event in Trent Park in my opinion. The main stage under the flyover at Boston Manor Park made this event special!

3C5E84DC-01FD-427D-B451-6215B61D4CB8.jpeg

Edited by stuie

2 hours ago, stuie said:

Junction 2 changed dates and location. Just another generic event in Trent Park in my opinion. The main stage under the flyover at Boston Manor Park made this event special!

3C5E84DC-01FD-427D-B451-6215B61D4CB8.jpeg

If I hadn't just managed to cop tickets to Glasto, I think I would have kept my Saturday ticket. But now, it's a bit too close for me, don't see myself doing J2 & follow that up with Glasto. 

Lineup is still solid for me, albeit the lack of that bridge will be missed. Although when I last went, the acts on there were a bit too heavy & ended up spending most of my day around the other stages.

It does sounds like they may be back at Boston manor come next year, if they can manage it & permits/planning don't get in their way again.

14 hours ago, Acid Loafers said:

If I hadn't just managed to cop tickets to Glasto, I think I would have kept my Saturday ticket. But now, it's a bit too close for me, don't see myself doing J2 & follow that up with Glasto. 

Lineup is still solid for me, albeit the lack of that bridge will be missed. Although when I last went, the acts on there were a bit too heavy & ended up spending most of my day around the other stages.

It does sounds like they may be back at Boston manor come next year, if they can manage it & permits/planning don't get in their way again.

Any idea how much it is - that saturday looks fantastic