Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Any idea how much it is - that saturday looks fantastic

It's sold out at the moment.   Last release (8th) was £65 for the Saturday.   There will be a resale of the returned tickets now - 3 from me!  The new date doesn't work for me so close to Glasto and family birthdays. 

Also, I can't see past the change of location to Trent Park.   It's like having a Glastonbury but not at Worthy Farm! 

14 minutes ago, stuie said:

It's sold out at the moment.   Last release (8th) was £65 for the Saturday.   There will be a resale of the returned tickets now - 3 from me!  The new date doesn't work for me so close to Glasto and family birthdays. 

Also, I can't see past the change of location to Trent Park.   It's like having a Glastonbury but not at Worthy Farm! 

Cheers - not been before so I don't have the comparison. Under a flyover does sound awesome though, sounds from their press release they are gutted to be moving and hope to be back next year after the renovations.

The acts they added are way bigger than what they lost too, i have a lot of respect for that given its near sold out

On 3/22/2022 at 8:39 PM, Tuna said:

Squarepusher in the glade..? 

Was fun in 2019, he was on during the headliners and the crowd was absolutely tiny, I only stayed for about half an hour, it was cool and I just wanted to see him but the bpm was way too high for me.

On 3/24/2022 at 3:59 PM, stuie said:

Junction 2 changed dates and location. Just another generic event in Trent Park in my opinion. The main stage under the flyover at Boston Manor Park made this event special!

3C5E84DC-01FD-427D-B451-6215B61D4CB8.jpeg

Sunday is way stronger than Saturday? (In fact I’d say infinitely stronger) Or am I out of touch with what’s popular now. 

12 hours ago, gfa said:

Is this Chemical Brothers DJ set on Pangea the first time they've done a DJ set at glastonbury? do they pop up for secret sets or not, i can't seem to find anything

Pretty sure they did a secret DJ set at cube henge in 2010, I always thought it was then but never had it properly confirmed. 

43 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Sunday is way stronger than Saturday? (In fact I’d say infinitely stronger) Or am I out of touch with what’s popular now. 

Just taste isn’t it? I’d have Saturday over Sunday by a mile.

Bohmer, Chaos, TSHA, Four Tet, Eclair Fifi, Maribou, Jopkins, Peach, Jossy Mitsu, George Fitz, Romy and Mount Kimble a pretty dreamy lineup for me.

only 3 or 4 I’d be keen on on the Sunday really.

2 hours ago, Divein said:

Pretty sure they did a secret DJ set at cube henge in 2010, I always thought it was then but never had it properly confirmed. 

Interesting - i’m excited to see what they do as i don’t think they have ever actually done a dj set in a festival setting (not for a very long time at least!). Probably will be quite different to Printworks/WHP in December to suit the crowd

46 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I’m baffled as the person who told me they are booked shouldn’t wrong.

They might not be.

Maybe when asked directly publicly they're keeping schtum but they've let a select few people know and it has trickled its way through to your contact? I'm sure they'll be there, in fact I'd be amazed if they're not. I think they may enjoy a similar trajectory to Bicep...

38 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

They might not be.

Maybe when asked directly publicly they're keeping schtum but they've let a select few people know and it has trickled its way through to your contact? I'm sure they'll be there, in fact I'd be amazed if they're not. I think they may enjoy a similar trajectory to Bicep...

So without saying too much about how the sausage is made it was through someone close to someone who books one of the stages (dj guy big in the industry you will know him) saying they couldn’t wait to see Overmono at the festival. 

Edited by Matt42

3 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

interesting that iicon should be a touring show and that the outside bit is phase one, and phase 2 is an indoor venue. 

also capacity is 15,000

Sure I saw some speculate on here that there actually was a very small indoor area in 2019?

5 hours ago, Matt42 said:

So without saying too much about how the sausage is made it was through someone close to someone who books one of the stages (dj guy big in the industry you will know him) saying they couldn’t wait to see Overmono at the festival. 

When I say they "might not be", I mean your source might not be wrong. I reckon they're a lock, personally.

No way one of the breakthrough acts of since the last Glasto doesn't play the festival. Right act, right time.

Definitely see them going the Disclosure, Bicep route in terms of popularity. Ditto Fred Again. 

Yeah I’ve also presumed Fred Again will be there - did thing he might be on the main poster though. His live set the other night looked great, including Guinness after out of a white van on some street corner.

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

When I say they "might not be", I mean your source might not be wrong. I reckon they're a lock, personally.

No way one of the breakthrough acts of since the last Glasto doesn't play the festival. Right act, right time.

Definitely see them going the Disclosure, Bicep route in terms of popularity. Ditto Fred Again. 

Hello fellow enthusiasts. First time I've been round these parts after a massive blank in the 2019 General Sales. Couldn't face it. Pleased to announce that my partner got through on Sunday morning and we're heading back over to That Glastonbury.

Have I missed any key Aphex Twin rumourmongering...?

Hope you're all keeping well x

On 3/25/2022 at 11:24 AM, stuie said:

I'm swerving it for the first time in years. The main stage being elsewhere last time was a bit weird. Under the M4 is where it's at