Acid_Haze

What's this about train tickets then? I was just about to book on the 6 o'clock from Salisbury, but will there be cheaper/more trains available from tomorrow?

Train prices tend to drop 10-12 weeks before. Virgin East Coast has already dropped, only a couple of days ago though

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Single Artist with a backing band?

Couldn't be the Moz Father could it?

Might be a bit of a step up from Pyrmaid afternoon slots but it would be hard to argue against him not having the fan base or the tunes

He's in America over the weekend but he's not really big enough to headline anyway.

NME tweeting about it too saying it should be announced 'soon', speculation most likely but doesn't mean I'm not gonna clutch that straw.

Just looked it up and it said 'should' be announced soon which makes it seem more like speculation to me.

Damn, I've become one of them.

Cheers. Only 20 quid with a rail card at the moment so I might just book it anyway...

Sounds like that's already gone down tbh. The price is normally a standard £90 for a flexible ticket until 12 weeks before for any fare on any distance, so sounds like they've dropped already

I think we need some input from Big Dog whose weather forecasts I value more than any other. Surely he will know who the Sunday headliner is.

bit busy today but I will try to take the dog for a stroll down to the farm later and confirm or deny skin. There were no signs at the weekend that anything was happening of note.

As to headliners, not a clue but I will see what can be found out at the ETC on Saturday (mind you Neil and Scotty will be all over that like a tramp on chips)

Train prices tend to drop 10-12 weeks before. Virgin East Coast has already dropped, only a couple of days ago though

It's actually a scam that train companies even list tickets for sale more than 3 months in advance (when they are standard prices and not discounted).

It's actually a scam that train companies even list tickets for sale more than 3 months in advance (when they are standard prices and not discounted).

To be fair East Coast always advertise in big bold writing that the prices will drop 12 weeks before as this is when they know the size of the actual train to be able to get set times and seats etc. Not sure about other providers

I've fallen for that before and posted it on these boards and got scrutinised

I won't be surprised if the press/music mags have got word it's coming but no date or time. Just that it should be here "soon".

So like- they don't know whether it's coming tonight tomorrow or whatever all they have been told is that Glasto news is coming shortly

Or they just expect it to be out soon considering previous years

I think it won't be out till after the re sale now, and because the resale seems to be much earlier this year - they are able to release it in April as promised with the resale already over.

nothing on their FB yet, may still be writing it I guess.

They will probably think it will be Catfish and the Bottlemen or one of their arselick bands anyway

Posted a status 5 mins ago asking people who they want to see on the bill

Click and like bait post. Must need they facebook engagement rate upping this week

I know that the 'leaked' lineup was fake but was there any basis behind the creator adding ELO to the bill? Because that would be heaven. Imagine Mr. Blue Sky on a sunny afternoon on the Pyramid stage... or more likely on an overcast afternoon with occasional drizzle :(. Still, would be great.