Acid_Haze

everyones went absolutely bezerk for flo this year, to me it doesn't really make much sense.

Chic have a new record out a massive hit packed set and it would also explain why they aren't doing many other fests this year.

they headlined the other stage a few years back didn't they?

*theres my reasoning

West Holts two years ago. Can't see why they would jump up personally, especially so soon, but they were bloody good!

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

everyones went absolutely bezerk for flo this year, to me it doesn't really make much sense.

Chic have a new record out a massive hit packed set and it would also explain why they aren't doing many other fests this year.

they headlined the other stage a few years back didn't they?

*theres my reasoning

It was west holts in 2013 and they were superb.

Would gladly view again

Are we assuming that the final headliner is probably British? I just had a quick look and something like the last 18 Glastonbury festivals has had at least one British headliner. Even if the headliner isn't British then I can't really see them being American unless they manage to get someone ridiculous like Prince because I feel like some people might have a hissy fit about 3 American acts headlining Glastonbury... Though I wouldn't care.

Are we assuming that the final headliner is probably British? I just had a quick look and something like the last 18 Glastonbury festivals has had at least one British headliner. Even if the headliner isn't British then I can't really see them being American unless they manage to get someone ridiculous like Prince because I feel like some people might have a hissy fit about 3 American acts headlining Glastonbury... Though I wouldn't care.

I'm pretty sure that's what they're aiming for but if they have managed to get someone they've been after ages I think they'd be willing to let that tradition slide

Long time lurker here, sadly awaiting tickets in the resale.

With regards to the recent post from the bookmaker and the general rumours regarding a possible Madonna headline set, and the motives behind it, I'm inclined to say that I believe it to be her.

I can't go exactly into names, for obvious reasons, but I'm part of the team that works at a large and well known hotel in London. Obviously the staff at some of the bigger hotels keep each other in the loop about the VIP guests etc and I am aware that Madonna is in the country around the time of the festival. I've heard this from two sources, one at a rival hotel, and one who is somebody I deal with that works in VIP transportation. I am fully believing that she is in the country at the time. Glastonbury itself has only been alluded to and not confirmed to me , so I can't verify that with any certainty, but she is in the area without doubt.

I hope it isn't her to be honest, but the information I have suggests that it's certainly a real possibility.

To be fair this is a substancially better phrased, worded and generally composed post than what we have seen from the other obvious multiple personality in this thread.

Plus it reaffirms my strong belief that MADONNA WILL BE THE 3RD HEADLINER!!

I do have a can of Stella on my desk at work, but I think that would come under the category 'frowned upon' if I cracked it open

I was at a funeral yesterday and have unfortunately spent the early hours and most of the morning throwing up. A can of stella would tip me over the edge. No idea how I am going to last at Glasto.

To be fair this is a substancially better phrased, worded and generally composed post than what we have seen from the other obvious multiple personality in this thread.

Plus it reaffirms my strong belief that MADONNA WILL BE THE 3RD HEADLINER!!

Don't be fooled, it's the same person.

I found it hilarious on the previous page when the one person talked to himself/herself.

I was at a funeral yesterday and have unfortunately spent the early hours and most of the morning throwing up. A can of stella would tip me over the edge. No idea how I am going to last at Glasto.

I don't know why, but when I get to a festival I become an absolute machine who's immune to hangovers/comedowns and will drink from 10am to 6am and repeat for the rest of it. The next night out outside the festival I then get cocky and end up getting the worst hangover of the year.

I'm pretty sure that's what they're aiming for but if they have managed to get someone they've been after ages I think they'd be willing to let that tradition slide

Yeah, that seems to make sense. Apologies to any big Kasabian fans but I feel like they maybe went with them last year as there was nothing else amazing available and they wanted a British act if possible... because I found them to be a pretty underwhelming headliner. If it was Prince then I would be sooooo happy. Wishful thinking I think though :(.

Yeah, that seems to make sense. Apologies to any big Kasabian fans but I feel like they maybe went with them last year as there was nothing else amazing available and they wanted a British act if possible... because I found them to be a pretty underwhelming headliner. If it was Prince then I would be sooooo happy. Wishful thinking I think though :(.

It's more likely that they went with Kasabian cause they kicked off over the fact they didn't get it the year before