• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I assume none of you have ever met the kind of guy that 'trolls'? I used to live with one till we kicked him out for not paying his rent. He used to talk about trolling people online and how funny it was when they got angry, he loved it. After we kicked him out his twitter account was just constant insults about us and brags about how well he's doing. A couple of my flatmates responded occasionally and it just got more constant, we're talking a few tweets most days for about 9 months. We've not responded for months now and he finally seems to have stopped. My theory of why they do it is that they struggle to form social bonds in real life, so try to pretend they're doing it on purpose. In their heads it's the other people that are then the outcast rather than themselves. A "well I didn't want to go anyway" response to not being invited to a party.

Anyway, the moral is just stop replying and he'll go away. Right now he'll be loving people getting angry and you'll be surprised at his persistence.

(I'm aware that he'll like getting such a big response from me too)

I've seen Chic about 3 times now, the first time was great fun, then the subsequent occasions it was the same thing, the band are so incredible slick and well rehearsed that once you've seen them you really don't have to again. The shows all had the same between song chat, pretty much the same setlist in the same order too, not arsed with seeing them again now that's for sure.

What's best time to arrive on Wednesday? Is there a thread for this? Not that this thread seems to talk about headliners much anymore :s

Speak to 6 people and you'll get 6 different answers. We got there at 2 last year and still found a spot not far from John Peel stage... Depends if you fancy having a late night/early start and queuing with all the freaks.

Speak to 6 people and you'll get 6 different answers. We got there at 2 last year and still found a spot not far from John Peel stage... Depends if you fancy having a late night/early start and queuing with all the freaks.

Was there much of a queue at that time for the gates?

I assume none of you have ever met the kind of guy that 'trolls'? I used to live with one till we kicked him out for not paying his rent. He used to talk about trolling people online and how funny it was when they got angry, he loved it. After we kicked him out his twitter account was just constant insults about us and brags about how well he's doing. A couple of my flatmates responded occasionally and it just got more constant, we're talking a few tweets most days for about 9 months. We've not responded for months now and he finally seems to have stopped. My theory of why they do it is that they struggle to form social bonds in real life, so try to pretend they're doing it on purpose. In their heads it's the other people that are then the outcast rather than themselves. A "well I didn't want to go anyway" response to not being invited to a party.

Anyway, the moral is just stop replying and he'll go away. Right now he'll be loving people getting angry and you'll be surprised at his persistence.

(I'm aware that he'll like getting such a big response from me too)

your kicked your friend out of the house for not paying rent? you really are an 'orrible c**t aint you