• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

The NME are a bit shameless nowadays. I don't think they know when the line up is coming whatsoever, purely just jumping on the fact that there are a lot of people asking for it

And with that Catfish review...since then they've followed them around on tour and given them 5/5 reviews and features and all sorts.

I want this line up so band, I want to print off the clash finder and start underlining bands!! Fuck the third headliner

Edited by stimo

This thread has just reminded me I saw Nile Rodgers being driven away in his car later on after they played in 2013. I'd forgotten that until now. This thread now has a use.

i'm sure if you asked him, he'd tell you that it was in fact he who was driving the car.

Edited by ghostdancer1

The NME are a bit shameless nowadays. I don't think they know when the line up is coming whatsoever, purely just jumping on the fact that there are a lot of people asking for it

Freelancers don't, but office staff do. They're a nice bunch

I was in the office last April when the Radiohead poster had came but I got told the day before Jack White was subbing Metallica, few more also. Someone (won't namedrop) in the office told me, and that person spoke to EE for a while that day on the phone a few desks from me.

Also knew about Kasabian painting 48:13 in East London.

Believe me or not it's your cool, their twitter follow me if you REALLY want to know.