• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

when Woy Hodgson was managing my beloved Reds he tried to sign Carlton Cole to partner him with Fernando Torres. In hindsight they would have probably been two strikers at a similar level but at the time i was horrified my golden prince was nearly matched up with such a oaf.

I thought toress had left before hodgson was at liverpool. I'm sure dalgliesh sold him and bought carroll and suarez

unless Madge has a penis, and a backing band I don't think she fits in with Neil's info

tho I can't guarantee those bits of info are correct, as there was other bits of info with them that wasn't correct - tho, there might be genuine reasons for that, and the info is supposedly very well sourced.

What i'm saying, my info might be wrong. It shouldn't be, but there's all sorts of reasons why it might be.

I honestly don't think I've been antagonistic whatsoever in my whopping 20 or so posts. maybe the odd bit of tetchiness but this is in the face of people lining up to have dig at me since my actual first post haha. anyway, as I say, people can think i'm this other person if they want, i'm cool with it. i'd rather not have this tedious discussion every time I came to discuss glasto headliners or whatever but there's not much I can do either way (get the violin out someone).

hopefully some day soon we can all be brothers in arms and realise we're all on the same side here.

Not antagonistic? I'm sorry mr lovelength but you said Carlton Cole was shite, thems fighting words.

My mate keeps suggesting

everyones went absolutely bezerk for flo this year, to me it doesn't really make much sense.

Chic have a new record out a massive hit packed set and it would also explain why they aren't doing many other fests this year.

they headlined the other stage a few years back didn't they?

*theres my reasoning

Edited by SilverLining

everyones went absolutely bezerk for flo this year, to me it doesn't really make much sense.

Chic have a new record out a massive hit packed set and it would also explain why they aren't doing many other fests this year.

*theres my reasoning

They headlined West Holts in 2013. They won't headline this year though

*theres my reasoning

Nah they headlined West Holts in 2013. I think if they play they'd sub or be third down on Pyramid. Definitely not headliners.

I honestly don't think I've been antagonistic whatsoever in my whopping 20 or so posts. maybe the odd bit of tetchiness but this is in the face of people lining up to have dig at me since my actual first post haha. anyway, as I say, people can think i'm this other person if they want, i'm cool with it. i'd rather not have this tedious discussion every time I came to discuss glasto headliners or whatever but there's not much I can do either way (get the violin out someone).

hopefully some day soon we can all be brothers in arms and realise we're all on the same side here.

You remind me of me when i joined on here! i hope your not a troll tho, as i lose all sympathy for you if you are!

*theres my reasoning

West Holts two years ago. Can't see why they would jump up personally, especially so soon, but they were bloody good!