• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Personally I would need some other verification to believe the skin is going up. The 8th of April just seems way too early for me. I think last year was the earliest it went up and that was the middle of May. Early April just seems very odd

Someone who posts here and lives near by like wickedfaerie confirming it would make me a believer, but for now Im still a doubting ThomThom

Personally I would need some other verification to believe the skin is going up. The 8th of April just seems way too early for me. I think last year was the earliest it went up and that was the middle of May. Early April just seems very odd

Someone who posts here and lives near by like wickedfaerie confirming it would make me a believer, but for now Im still a doubting ThomThom

That's fair enough. Like I say, I can only confirm it was sent to me by someone nearby, but can't proclaim in the first person to seeing it, as I'm a lifetime away. I just got all giddy and had to post it!

Yeah its going up. Saw it when I was walking the dog on Tuesday.

I see loads more bands now than I did when I was younger in the early 90s.

Mainly because I was off my head then and spent large amount of time watching clouds. And jugglers.

And jugglers juggling clouds?

Course it is. I see a minimum of 5 bands per day. It's all very well going down the "don't plan anything" theory that is endlessly posted on here, but I plan loads. I won't see everything I want to, that's impossible, but I'll still see a shed load of bands.

I love the place and I love to wander through the T&C fields, watch some comedy, sit up on the hill etc. but it's still all about the music for me.

indeed. more than one way to skin a cat isn't there? i've had festivals full of bands, others much less so. that i can keep going back after all these years and enjoying it pretty much whichever way i choose is one of the main reasons for returning. just cos i did it one way last time has no bearing on what will happen next time.

i've no idea how this year will pan out, and i can't wait ti find out..