• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

There's only one explanation. They're reading this thread and getting joy out of our suffering. The only way they'll release the lineup is if we all stop caring.

Otherwise there won't be an announcement, and we'll just have to go there, wander around and see who turns up on stage to find out who's playing.

Surely they wont take the piss by grabbing all the money before telling everyone who will be attending, that would be the ultimate liberty

Am starting to fear now that the 3rd headliner is going to be something that will cause a massive outcry, like One Direction or something, so they want everyone to pay without ability to cancel before announcing bad news, announcement in mid May imho

Edited by BonScott

Surely they wont take the piss by grabbing all the money before telling everyone who will be attending, that would be the ultimate liberty

Am starting to fear now that the 3rd headliner is going to be something that will cause a massive outcry, like One Direction or something, so they want everyone to pay without ability to cancel before announcing bad news, announcement in mid May imho

Why did you get a ticket then?

You just don't get it.

Why did you get a ticket then?

Got it originally because AC/DC were strongly rumoured, paid up on deadline day because of the possibility Prince will be performing, he is a bucket list artist

i just cant see why they cant announce the 3rd headliner, especially if Emily told Neil all 3 are signed up

Longer it is left more chance they are holding off announcing because its a controversial choice

Why did you even pay up? If you even did.

Why are The Prodigy never considered as headliner status?

New album out,Just had their 6th consecutive number 1,always sell out their tours and have headlined large festivals before.

Prodigy are on the verge of it really, they could headline but if they were to do it, it wouldn't be Glastonbury, though it would be amazing

Edited by Djb.com

Got it originally because AC/DC were strongly rumoured, paid up on deadline day because of the possibility Prince will be performing, he is a bucket list artist

i just cant see why they cant announce the 3rd headliner, especially if Emily told Neil all 3 are signed up

Longer it is left more chance they are holding off announcing because its a controversial choice

By your crazy thinking, why even announce Kanye?

Someone said on here you can cancel in early May even after paying the balance, presumably you cant cancel mid May if they announce 1D for example

From what I have read of your posts I cannot possibly see you being satisfied with whatever is released in the lineup. Have you been to the festival before may I ask?

From what I have read of your posts I cannot possibly see you being satisfied with whatever is released in the lineup. Have you been to the festival before may I ask?

Nope, first timer

Even if i dont like the line up this year i will apply again next year as am pretty sure AC/DC will do it, tour nearly over by then so more time

Many of the folk here will tell you it's not all about the headliners and I agree. Yeah it's great when a band you like are headlining but also great to explore the site.

As for them holding off to get the money in, I don't think that's right, they work all year round and spend a sh*t tonne for us to be there every June so I think it's fair we can give them a bit of leeway with the lineup. Yeah we want it, but let's not slate their work eh?

Nope, first timer

Even if i dont like the line up this year i will apply again next year as am pretty sure AC/DC will do it, tour nearly over by then so more time

We say that about certain artists every year...bowie, radiohead, oasis etc