• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I have it on good knowledge that Madonna could strongly be the sunday headliner. A couple of sources talking about Stone Roses, but apparently they favour Madonna.

Glastonbury have for a while now wanting to see more female acts and reports suggest that Madonna headliner would be the perfit fit.

I have put a fair amount of money on this being the case, but the Bookmakers would not allow a large amount, so as someone suggested earlier in the thread, its best to spread you bet between bookies

i'm sure the good mods at efests can confirm that i am not an alias of some other troll poster from yesteryear mates.

You already did. You're really fucking boring.

"ThisIsNotMyRealName" is unlikely to be an alias of this c**t, his grammar is too good.

Edit: Actually I just skimmed his post the first time, it's not that good.

Edited by Bradders

I have it on good knowledge that Madonna could strongly be the sunday headliner. A couple of sources talking about Stone Roses, but apparently they favour Madonna.

Glastonbury have for a while now wanting to see more female acts and reports suggest that Madonna headliner would be the perfit fit.

I have put a fair amount of money on this being the case, but the Bookmakers would not allow a large amount, so as someone suggested earlier in the thread, its best to spread you bet between bookies

scrubs-head-explode-o.gif

I work at an independent bookmakers and yesterday someone came in to try and place a considerable amount of money on Madonna headlining the final night of Glastonbury.

We refused to take the bet.

Baggy!?

Long time lurker here, sadly awaiting tickets in the resale.

With regards to the recent post from the bookmaker and the general rumours regarding a possible Madonna headline set, and the motives behind it, I'm inclined to say that I believe it to be her.

I can't go exactly into names, for obvious reasons, but I'm part of the team that works at a large and well known hotel in London. Obviously the staff at some of the bigger hotels keep each other in the loop about the VIP guests etc and I am aware that Madonna is in the country around the time of the festival. I've heard this from two sources, one at a rival hotel, and one who is somebody I deal with that works in VIP transportation. I am fully believing that she is in the country at the time. Glastonbury itself has only been alluded to and not confirmed to me , so I can't verify that with any certainty, but she is in the area without doubt.

I hope it isn't her to be honest, but the information I have suggests that it's certainly a real possibility.

Baggy!?

There's something quite worrying about someone willing to invent multiple fantasy characters just to spread some inconsequential lies on an Internet forum. But like all trolls, I'm sure he will insist the joke is on everyone else and finish up with a tirade of vile abuse.

Long time lurker

Member since 1:25pm today

Story checks out

With respect, what does that have to do with anything? As I said, I am a long time lurker, I have been following the site for sometime now, and indeed I actually have an account, that features some clues to my name, and I really don't want to jeopardise my job for the sake of posting some information on here. I saw some talk re. Madonna, and seeing as I could possibly contribute to the discussion I decided to add my input.

This forum is being inundated by trolls at the moment, and I don't blame scepticism with regards to new posters, however there is no reason to be rude. Like I said, I have information that Madonna is in the country at the time of the festival, not information as to whether she is headlining, but I think it points that way. I have quite a time consuming job, and frankly I cannot be bothered to defend myself all day. The only information I have is what I have said. Likewise Neil is welcome to DM me and I can go into a little more detail that could validate the story.

Have a good day.

i actually cannot believe the hostility here haha. very amusing. walked into an absolute snake pit.

You may very well not be the really rather odd fellow known as Baggy4Roses,Techguy and I think he had one other name. But you do come across as someone looking for an argument sometimes which would make people testy with you.

If you truly are not that troll then I'm glad :) If you are him then I'm sad :(

Edited by sime

There's something quite worrying about someone willing to invent multiple fantasy characters just to spread some inconsequential lies on an Internet forum. But like all trolls, I'm sure he will insist the joke is on everyone else and finish up with a tirade of vile abuse.

It's half term

back to school next week

I honestly don't think I've been antagonistic whatsoever in my whopping 20 or so posts. maybe the odd bit of tetchiness but this is in the face of people lining up to have dig at me since my actual first post haha. anyway, as I say, people can think i'm this other person if they want, i'm cool with it. i'd rather not have this tedious discussion every time I came to discuss glasto headliners or whatever but there's not much I can do either way (get the violin out someone).

hopefully some day soon we can all be brothers in arms and realise we're all on the same side here.