• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

That change on the Glastonbury website doesn't change anything, we always knew we would wait until closer for the FULL lineup. It might add in with what this guy says about the 3rd headliner in June though, just making it clear to everyone that the full lineup is good few weeks away yet.

Just a thought - could it possibly be that this year they're just struggling to book bands that play Other, John Peel & Park?

With the secrecy that surrounds Glastonbury, and they tend to start bookings quite late on compared to all other European festivals, they're just struggling to confirm 10 acts for each day on those three stages, say? Just this year a tad difficult compared to others.

That's maybe why the FULL lineup, will have to wait?

Which ties in with what Michael told the bloke on FB. (Still can't post a screenshot of what he said, no idea why)

do you want me to do it?

otherwise screenshot it, send to a friend on fb chat, then open it, right click and copy image URL

This thread would be much easier to read if you could create a filter that hid any post that met 3 or 4 of the following criteria:

1. mentions the Stone Rose, Oasis and/or Noel Gallagher

2. has joined in the last month

3. has less than 100 posts.

4. uses the phrase 'a friend met', 'a friend spoke to'

Best I can do for those who can't see the FB group. ....
Mark His words were, we cannot release the 3rd headliner until xxxxxx because they are doing something else.
  • Mark He did actually tell us when it's coming out, but you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
    All I will say is, you have a very very long wait, not so long for me, because I know when it i
  • Dave Haha Mark Atyeo love it
  • Mark I'm not even joking though.
    It's a contractual thing.
  • Lissa Come on Mark... Share, we won't tell, honest...
    We'll all be contractual too...
  • Dave Would be even better if you knew who. I can imagine your FB going nuts.
    I just wish people would just be patient and have a little faith.
  • Mark Technically, he didn't say don't tell anyone.
    All I say is, you won't hear anything in April, or May.
  • Mark I have a very very good idea, he didn't confirm anything tho.
  • Dave I think peoplè are confusing release of full line up with announcement of third headliner. Full line up always late. Logistics of sorting all the acts out must be a nightmare.

If that is what you want it to imply then yes.......

But as Spring ends on 20th June do you really think they will wait til after then?

Closer to the festival can be in 1 hour or tomorrow or a week, or a month........

From a meteorological stand point June 1st is the first day of Summer

Neil has been given so.many different stories of the Sunday headliner I suspect he has no idea what to believe now

I gave up taking too much interest a while back. There's too much that's too conflicting but also very weak to make much sense of.

The few bits which I do think are a bit more sound lead to me speculating that it's Prince, tho I'm a very long way from sure about that.

Best I can do for those who can't see the FB group. ....
Mark His words were, we cannot release the 3rd headliner until xxxxxx because they are doing something else.
  • Mark He did actually tell us when it's coming out, but you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

All I will say is, you have a very very long wait, not so long for me, because I know when it i

• Dave Haha Mark Atyeo love it
  • Mark I'm not even joking though.

It's a contractual thing.

• Lissa Come on Mark... Share, we won't tell, honest...

We'll all be contractual too...

• Dave Would be even better if you knew who. I can imagine your FB going nuts.

I just wish people would just be patient and have a little faith.

• Mark Technically, he didn't say don't tell anyone.

All I say is, you won't hear anything in April, or May.

• Mark I have a very very good idea, he didn't confirm anything tho.
  • Dave I think peoplè are confusing release of full line up with announcement of third headliner. Full line up always late. Logistics of sorting all the acts out must be a nightmare.

All I see in that is the THIRD headliner is delayed.

Nothing else is.

We will get something soon(ish), then some more and then the biggie in June