• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Michael visited someone called Richard Holmes at his place of work today and he told him it's coming out at 9:00 am TOMORROW. Yes. Sounds like a wind up but he is there on FB pictured with the great man and insists its legit. Could it be true?

Hi been following this page for the last few years, I am going to my 4th glastonbury this year, my Twitter is @razza_bezza so you can see I'm genuine, been following this thread for what feels like an eternity! Anyway my point for the post is I emailed the festival about half hr ago and have just had a reply and this is it (I have screen shotted but don't know how to upload) so I'll copy and paste;

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your message. All the artists who we have confirmed so far for the 2015 Festival are listed on the Festival website line up page, and more names will likely be released later this month. We don't have a schedule for these announcements, however we would normally expect more acts to be confirmed within April/May.

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

So all is not lost with regards to waiting for everything until June which is great news

Can't they just annouce a few names each day now until we get there.

If they succeed in announcing almost nobody before people get through the gate this year, this can form the next grand plan. Starting from June 29th onwards, one name from the 2016 lineup is revealed per day, leading to the reveal of the three 2016 headliners on the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday respectively before the 2016 festival starts. Excellent.

Michael visited someone called Richard Holmes at his place of work today and he told him it's coming out at 9:00 am TOMORROW. Yes. Sounds like a wind up but he is there on FB pictured with the great man and insists its legit. Could it be true?

Same name that said it was out on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago, that is, isn't it?

These FB rumours are just as bad as the ones here. Probably worse because they seem to be getting Eavis in for a photo then posting bullshit - which it must be from at least one of the last two considering they've posted pictures with Eavis then said polar opposite things.

I think we can all be happy that, if this "contractual" thing is genuine, it's likely to be a blockbuster booking, and not Florence and her fucking machine.

Disclaimer: unless said act pulls out last minute and is replaced by Florence.

I think we can all be happy that, if this "contractual" thing is genuine, it's likely to be a blockbuster booking, and not Florence and her fucking machine.

Disclaimer: unless said act pulls out last minute and is replaced by Florence.

If the purple one pulls out and after all this time we get Florence as a headliner then I hope he rots forever in the bog of eternal stench

Same name that said it was out on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago, that is, isn't it?

These FB rumours are just as bad as the ones here. Probably worse because they seem to be getting Eavis in for a photo then posting bullshit - which it must be from at least one of the last two considering they've posted pictures with Eavis then said polar opposite things.

Well, they could release the line up tomorrow and the third headliner in June...

I don't believe either of them though.

Hi been following this page for the last few years, I am going to my 4th glastonbury this year, my Twitter is @razza_bezza so you can see I'm genuine, been following this thread for what feels like an eternity! Anyway my point for the post is I emailed the festival about half hr ago and have just had a reply and this is it (I have screen shotted but don't know how to upload) so I'll copy and paste;

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your message. All the artists who we have confirmed so far for the 2015 Festival are listed on the Festival website line up page, and more names will likely be released later this month. We don't have a schedule for these announcements, however we would normally expect more acts to be confirmed within April/May.

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

So all is not lost with regards to waiting for everything until June which is great news