Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

28 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

No way! I have an interview Wednesday and I was just thinking this about the lineup.

Would be amazing to get the job then have the lineup. Good luck with yours!

Thank you.   Good luck to you too :)

An interesting week ahead....

29 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

If we get Chano, Lady Gaga, Bjork, Frank Ocean, A Tribe Called Quest, Nine Inch Nails, Brian Wilson and Erykah Badu on the poster then it can drop tomorrow. If they aren't on there then they can hold the poster until such a time when they are on.

Add K.dot to that and we've got a deal

I too have a final interview on Tuesday morning (West Canada so about 4pm for you guys). I'm hoping to be told right away about the job, take out my phone to let the missus know and then get the notification email and open it up to see the Evais GIF. 

One can hope 

I think the fact that most of the lineup seems to be done and dusted, and possibly has been for a while, increases the chance that we could get a bigger poster than usual. Hopefully a 2013 job, mainly so we can have a better idea about clashes.

2 hours ago, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

Given the three more elaborate headliner releases, does any one think there might be something more show offish about the poster drop? Some kind of skit or something? 

How did the Sheeran announcement happen? I was away from the t'interweb for a few days and when I came back he was confirmed.

i don't feel I missed anything.

4 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

How did the Sheeran announcement happen? I was away from the t'interweb for a few days and when I came back he was confirmed.

i don't feel I missed anything.

Instagram video or something like that I think.

I think the poster drop will be just as in previous years, a quick mention somewhere and bang. There it is.

13 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Bonobo, Manics, Craig David and Hacienda Classical confirmed for Bristol Sounds. Always a good indicator for Glasto given it's practically on the same dates.

Bonobo headlining West Holts, Craig David West Holts or Pyramid maybe?, Hacienda Classical maybe Park headliners? Manics JP headliners?