Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, Chazwozza said:

I hope Four Tet is announced in the line up.  Kieran Hebden is his real name.  

I genuinely hope he does his Morning Vibes session or whatever its called again.

Caught about 10 minutes of it last year but had to rush off to see Anna Meredith and would like to have stayed for longer.

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I genuinely hope he does his Morning Vibes session or whatever its called again.

Caught about 10 minutes of it last year but had to rush off to see Anna Meredith and would like to have stayed for longer.

One of my favourite sets of the weekend, half the people were eating cereal bars or having a cuppa, and the other half were still up from the night before

My guess, and its only a guess would be the first day the balance is due, seems to make some sort of sense to me.

I cant remember why so many are hoping / expecting / praying for it to be next week but cant help thinking its more wishful thinking than anything else. Having said that, my guess is no more than wishful thinking!!

3 minutes ago, 1waveydavey said:

My guess, and its only a guess would be the first day the balance is due, seems to make some sort of sense to me.

I cant remember why so many are hoping / expecting / praying for it to be next week but cant help thinking its more wishful thinking than anything else. Having said that, my guess is no more than wishful thinking!!

Emily said something along the lines of the lineup being out in March, although my Google-Fu is failing to turn up a link right now.

I do think it'll be next week and although there is no pattern I find it really difficult not to say it'll be the equivalent day of last year.

As mentioned yesterday though Neil had information suggesting it was coming by now and he hasn't yet so perhaps later next week or balance week will be the answer.