Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

@Matt42, sad to see your taking a break, please make sure to come back in the run up once the areas start getting announced - as everyone has said already you are an incredibly valuable bank of glastonbury/festival knowledge and it will be greatly missed.

Keep an eye out for us at Megan thee stallion and Doja Cat, we'll get a fabric logo flag flying high in your honour!

Edited by gfa

5 minutes ago, Green Croc said:

Reading this thread whilst on a zoom call was a mistake, burst out laughing many a time.

Some top content and responses being thrown out left right and centre, well played everyone

Careful, Neil will be calling up your boss!

37 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Careful, Neil will be calling up your boss!

i'll only be doing that if circumstances require it, its an item in my armoury, to be used if required.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

i'll only be doing that if circumstances require it, its an item in my armoury, to be used if required.

I'm not here to stir anything - I'm simply interested on the basis of my profession - could you point me to the statute that gives you an absolute right to do that please? 

3 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

To be honest I reckon they'd move on from secret acts that we booked two years ago. I'll be shocked if they don't play somewhere though. 

I was very surprised at how good they were when I saw them at 110 Above last year. Loads of energy, though that was after dark and small. Wondering if they'd get a bit lost on a bigger outdoor stage. 

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Mitski is playing Saturday, thats literally the only news.

Ha I read most of it and missed this. Hoping she's on earlier in the day as I won't be moving from the Pyramid for the evening (on current rumours anyway)

Edited by efcfanwirral

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Ha I read most of it and missed this. Hoping she's on earlier in the day as I won't be moving from the Pyramid for the evening (on current rumours anyway)

I'm personally hoping she headlines the Park but I imagine it's more like likely she'll be top three in the JPT 

9 minutes ago, Toto Schillaci said:

Let's be clear there is absolutely no circumstance in this thread which requires this. 

It’s also not likely to be possible for most people. 

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

An old trolls new account was outed and the thread has now turned to shit by many alternative accounts trying to defend the troll by attacking Neil

Not exactly. Lots of genuine accounts shocked at his behaviour. But let’s move on now. 

• Upvote 1