Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

24 minutes ago, ticketboy69 said:

This is actually becoming quite concerning now. Neil, please take some time away from this and give yourself an opportunity to get back to normal. 

No, it's when I take time away the idiots start to believe they run the place. 

29 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

It's been one of those "I wish I had 100 upvotes" kind of days.

Classic eFests. 

Simpsons memes, alt-right insults and the occasion bit of Glastonbury news (possibly? Somewhere?). It’s quite the cocktail.

Genuinely hilarious stuff today!  It was hard keeping up but the lols today have been worth the Gold membership alone.

Gucci Piggy (whoever he is) being hidden underground by matt42 of all people, learning new words, dab downs, dab ups, full on meltdowns, GDPR, an absolutely brilliant Scooby Doo meme and much, much more. 

Top content 🤣🤣

And we still don’t know what day Black Midi are playing.

2 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Genuinely hilarious stuff today!  It was hard keeping up but the lols today have been worth the Gold membership alone.

Gucci Piggy (whoever he is) being hidden underground by matt42 of all people, learning new words, dab downs, dab ups, full on meltdowns, GDPR, an absolutely brilliant Scooby Doo meme and much, much more. 

Top content 🤣🤣

Maybe this whole thing has been orchestrated between Neil, Matt and Somto to drive up gold subscriptions…

11 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Top content 🤣🤣

Great summary! 😂😂

I had a couple of unproductive hours today. I hope no one tracks down my bosses via my IP address and tells them 😬

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

Great summary! 😂😂

I had a couple of unproductive hours today. I hope no one tracks down my bosses via my IP address and tells them 😬

Not gonna lie - I ended up swapping from my computer and reading most of it on my phone some after some dodgy words started appearing.  I’m not sure how they work,  but don’t most work networks have software that screens for certain keywords? Safer on my phone.

2 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Not gonna lie - I ended up swapping from my computer and reading most of it on my phone some after some dodgy words started appearing.  I’m not sure how they work,  but don’t most work networks have software that screens for certain keywords? Safer on my phone.

Cock maybe… but not cuck 😂

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

And we've still got 11 weeks to go! 

If Harry Styles ends up subbing...

If Harry is announced that will be like rubbing the lamp - matt42 will immediately reappear in a puff of smoke