Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 hour ago, circus92 said:

Isn’t that putting her up against Sam Fender based on what we have heard? Awful clash for me as they are 2 of my must sees.  I would say that’s a rough deal for Holly too as the crowd for Fender will be huge

Yep Sam Fender for me. You'd imagine she'd be up for either Thursday or BBC Introducing secret set though so perhaps there'll be a second opportunity to see her 

Edited by efcfanwirral

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Yep Sam Fender for me. You'd imagine she'd be up for either Thursday or BBC Introducing though so perhaps there'll be a second opportunity to see her 

Same here - would love to catch Holly but no way I am missing Sam.  Hope you are right that she pops up somewhere else.

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Yep Sam Fender for me. You'd imagine she'd be up for either Thursday or BBC Introducing secret set though so perhaps there'll be a second opportunity to see her 

Wouldn't put too much faith in Sam Fender even being there, a friend of mine has had tickets to see him 3 times and all 3 Sammy boy has had to pull out due to illness.

Such is my friend's luck (or lack of it) for seeing him, the re-scheduled gig for the first time he was due to seem him also got canned after Fender pulled out due to illness again.

Yes, my friend also has tickets for this years glasto. So yeah, plan around that.

11 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

As a 33 year old male I shouldn't vibe with "unpretty" even 10% as much as I do 😂

Also as a 33 year male I empathise with this wholeheartedly, but regret nothing!

See you in the TLC mosh pit with @gigpusher

image.gif.0aa654adb0980b584487bb7ea036ab1f.gif

Edited by mjfiddy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Wouldn't put too much faith in Sam Fender even being there, a friend of mine has had tickets to see him 3 times and all 3 Sammy boy has had to pull out due to illness.

Such is my friend's luck (or lack of it) for seeing him, the re-scheduled gig for the first time he was due to seem him also got canned after Fender pulled out due to illness again.

Yes, my friend also has tickets for this years glasto. So yeah, plan around that.

He was on a bad run a while back, but seems to be on a roll now.  He had a big tour last Autumn and is now in the middle of another one - hopefully he doesn’t burn himself out by June as I am due to see him twice in June 🤞

22 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes reminds me very much of a certain point in my life that it soundtracked and whilst I'm not usually one for too much nostalgia as I have never seen them and really liked them at the time it would be great to get the chance to see them. Can't wait to get the stage line ups because I feel like the clashes could be really bad tis year and I am trying not to get too excited about anything. 

I still remember the sub headliners on the Saturday in 2014 when I had a 6 way clash that I agonised over right up until the day. 

I'm a bit like that too.

When I worked in the US in the summer of 95 it felt like  the local radio station only played about 5 different songs of which Waterfall was one of.  So very much reminds me of a great summer I had working and travelling there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Sam is supposed to be 3rd down Sunday.  Based on 2019 times that would make him 6.45

Cheers - hadn't heard this one yet so thats a Fender, Years and Years PSB run then right?

22 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I heard that he has something pretty bad in general so I think its permanent - hope all is well for him. I am seeing him with the killers a few weeks before so would probably skip him if anyone else remotely interesting is on, but would likely be well up for seeing him again although i'm not the biggest fan. I skipped him at Reading last year, just think hes a bit naff

Friday
Billie Eilish (Pyramid)
Foals (Other)
Blossoms (Other)
St. Vincent
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Rufus Wainwright
Sleaford Mods (Other)
Bonobo (West Holts)
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Four Tet
Khruangbin
Crowded House
Confidence Man (Park)
TLC

Saturday
Paul McCartney (Pyramid)
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Pyramid)
HAIM (Pyramid)
Skunk Anansie
The Waterboys (Acoustic)
Beabadoobee
Mitski
The Avalanches (Park)
Celeste (West Holts)

Sunday
Kendrick Lamar (Pyramid)
Diana Ross (Pyramid)
Pet Shop Boys (Other)
Years & Years
Courtney Barnett
Herbie Hancock
Snarky Puppy
Angelique Kidjo
Clairo
Bicep (West Holts)
Nightmares on Wax (West Holts)
Turnstile
Amyl and the Sniffers
Nubya Garcia
Emma-Jean Thackray 
Holly Humberstone (Park)

Not Friday
IDLES
Charli XCX
Koffee
Elbow

Not Saturday
Arlo Parks (Park)
Wet Leg
Supergrass
Inhaler
Rina Sawayama 

Not Sunday
First Aid Kit
Leon Bridges
Little Simz (West Holts)
Metronomy
Phoebe Bridgers
Wolf Alice
girl in red

Any Day (stage confirmed)
Burna Boy (Other)
Sigrid (John Peel)
Griff (Pyramid)
Easy Life (Pyramid)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

I did too, certainly seems big enough for it these days, but we’ve had info that he’s subbing West Holts. 

If going off Album sales, Fragments is his best performing album to date so I assumed he was headlining.

Though part of me is hoping this info is correct as Mrs Shanks will want to watch Billie Eilish so at least I'll be able to watch bonobo and make it back to the pyramid to meet up with her for the end of Billie.  

Plus, a sunset set makes more sense for bonobo

41 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Friday
Billie Eilish (Pyramid)
Foals (Other)
Blossoms (Other)
St. Vincent
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Rufus Wainwright
Sleaford Mods (Other)
Bonobo (West Holts)
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Four Tet
Khruangbin
Crowded House
Confidence Man (Park)
TLC

Saturday
Paul McCartney (Pyramid)
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Pyramid)
HAIM (Pyramid)
Skunk Anansie
The Waterboys (Acoustic)
Beabadoobee
Mitski
The Avalanches (Park)
Celeste (West Holts)

Sunday
Kendrick Lamar (Pyramid)
Diana Ross (Pyramid)
Pet Shop Boys (Other)
Years & Years
Courtney Barnett
Herbie Hancock
Snarky Puppy
Angelique Kidjo
Clairo
Bicep (West Holts)
Nightmares on Wax (West Holts)
Turnstile
Amyl and the Sniffers
Nubya Garcia
Emma-Jean Thackray 
Holly Humberstone (Park)

Not Friday
IDLES
Charli XCX
Koffee
Elbow

Not Saturday
Arlo Parks (Park)
Wet Leg
Supergrass
Inhaler
Rina Sawayama 

Not Sunday
First Aid Kit
Leon Bridges
Little Simz (West Holts)
Metronomy
Phoebe Bridgers
Wolf Alice
girl in red

Any Day (stage confirmed)
Burna Boy (Other)
Sigrid (John Peel)
Griff (Pyramid)
Easy Life (Pyramid)

Unknown stage & day (from poster)

Black Midi, Caroline Polachek, Declan McKenna, Dry Cleaning, Gabriels, Ghetts, Jessie Ware, Joy Crookes, Lorde, Megan Thee Stallion, Olivia Rodrigo, Roisin Murphy, Self Esteem, Tems, Warmduscher, Yves Tumor

Think I've got everyone there.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Unknown stage & day (from poster)

Black Midi, Caroline Polachek, Declan McKenna, Dry Cleaning, Gabriels, Ghetts, Jessie Ware, Joy Crookes, Lorde, Megan Thee Stallion, Olivia Rodrigo, Roisin Murphy, Self Esteem, Tems, Warmduscher, Yves Tumor

Think I've got everyone there.

Glass Animals. Sam Fender is also not on the main one

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

(Is it safe to come out yet?)

Florence has a show Belgium announced shortly on the 26th June (Glasto Sunday). Not sure what this means for her chances of a secret set.

That was quick! Someone had info that she was offered a secret set on the Park and turned it down, so seems unlikely she’ll be playing.

21 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

(Is it safe to come out yet?)

Florence has a show Belgium announced shortly on the 26th June (Glasto Sunday). Not sure what this means for her chances of a secret set.

It's trollish comments like this that will bring this site to its knees! 

But on a serious note, doesn't look good for Florence. What big secret set options do we have left?

3 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

It's trollish comments like this that will bring this site to its knees! 

But on a serious note, doesn't look good for Florence. What big secret set options do we have left?

There have been rumblings about the 1975.

Not sure who else is out there at the moment, I did think the Foos had a decent chance but sadly that's no longer an option for obvious reasons.

2 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I imagine The 1975 will end up being the only one to be honest, unless they do somehow manage to wrangle Harry Styles onto the Pyramid on Friday somehow. 

If the Park are offering out a slot though I can see them asking Arcade Fire. 

AF aren't a bad shout, especially as they'll be promoting the new album by then.