Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

2 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

I'd head to the Winchester mate if I was you 

Don’t worry I think this is a good opportunity for me to probably duck out of this place for a long while. I think tonight i’l make a note not to come back here until after the festival when everyone is in a good mood. Could probably do with a break anyway.

Have a good festival everyone!

Edited by Matt42

2 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

To be honest I reckon they'd move on from secret acts that we booked two years ago. I'll be shocked if they don't play somewhere though. 

I agree, especially with a new album on it's way and some very good sets (Reading 21, KT Forum etc) in the bank since last festival season

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

But you won’t take what I have to say at all so this is the best route?

I’m going to drop it as I don’t think there is literally any reasoning with you on this. 

a bit of consistency from you would help, you don't like the piss taken out of you, but are happy to support somone taking the piss out of everyone.

Don’t worry I think this is a good opportunity for me to probably duck out of this place for a long while. I think tonight i’l make a note not to come back here until after the festival when everyone is in a good mood. Could probably do with a break anyway.

Always appreciate your input! Sometimes it rubs people up the wrong way but we all need someone to have a poke at every now and then.

Struggle to find someone more in the know with goings on in the festival rumour world.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

drama queens who have to make it all about them, are the types which make it all go wrong.

Edited by Neil

1 minute ago, Neil said:

a bit of consistency from you would help, you don't like the piss taken out of you, but are happy to support somone taking the piss out of everyone.

Just now, Neil said:

drama queen who have to make it all about them, are the types which make it all go wrong.

I literally don’t understand how I’ve supported Somto this is literally all in your head Neil. 

5 minutes ago, Spiritdesire said:

“Experience the spirit of Glastonbury all year round, a place for general chat about the Festival.”

Im glad to say I’ve never experienced the vibe of this thread at Glastonbury! Maybe a break from this thread and a walk/some fresh air is needed to remember the reason this site is in place and why we love it

\zanything that happns with glasto goers could be something that happens at glasto, its like brexit, the problem is the people who create it.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I literally don’t understand how I’ve supported Somto this is literally all in your head Neil. 

you knew he was gucci but chose not to mention it, instead you indulged him.

Edited by Neil

Neil doesn’t backtrack - he just doubles down. I don’t think anybody else here thinks you were in any kind of cahoots with Somto. It’s nonsense.

Hope you don’t stay away too long. Your excitement leading up to the festival makes this place great. It would be very much missed, especially after the long wait for it to finally arrive.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

you knew he was gucci but chose not to mention it, 

Did you know he was Gucci Neil? and i have better things to do than chase the same  idiots again and again and again; while some are happy to support their existence here and all of the reasons behind them being here, gucci is here mostly to take the piss out of Matt.

Edited by Neil

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

i don't want these things hushed up, it just causes me problems further down the line.

Neil, genuine request, I have no axe to grind here but can you please explain just what you think Matt has actually done? 

I honestly cannot see it, but I wasn't paying much attention to certain threads anyway so maybe I missed something. If simply engaging with other users on here in a particular way risks a ban, I would really like to understand why so I can avoid it myself.

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Wasn't that widely accepted and discussed by most regulars on the site? 

Yeah I really didn’t think it was any kind of secret. Why Matt not explicitly telling Neil that it’s him has grinded his gears so much is bizarre.

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It’s a shame it’s come to that but you’ve got to do what’s right for you. I know you sometimes think other posters are having a go at you specifically but I hope today has shown that people do think you bring something to the forum and will back you up on that. If nothing else, your excitement often gives us something to talk about. I feel you’ll be back before them but have a great festival when it comes.

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

You genuinely bring a good energy to this place with all of your enthusiasm and love for the festival.. I know you have some run ins from time to time, but I’ve always felt that you mean the best and post with good intentions. Unfortunately Neil does not feel the same way, which I think there is widespread disagreement with. 

Hope you decide to stick around but understand if you need a break. 

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

drama queens who have to make it all about them, are the types which make it all go wrong.

Wasn't it you that made it about him though? 

3 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

Neil, genuine request, I have no axe to grind here but can you please explain just what you think Matt has actually done? 

I honestly cannot see it, but I wasn't paying much attention to certain threads anyway so maybe I missed something. If simply engaging with other users on here in a particular way risks a ban, I would really like to understand why so I can avoid it myself.

there's nothing to explain. he's free to do what he likes, just as i'm free to do whatever i feel is necessary in response.

Just now, stuie said:

Wasn't it you that made it about him though? 

yeah, guilty of that, but there's been other drama queens here today, who i didn't make it about. and who revelled in the drama they helped create.

The only one being a drama queen here is you. Imagine being such a privileged "man" that what angers you are minor things  like the phrase "d*b down" and threads about crisps.

you knew he was gucci but chose not to mention it, instead you indulged him.

Even if he did know that Somte was Gucci  - he's under no obligation to report that information to you. How much of a fucking despot do you want to be over a goddamn internet forum?