Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

39 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Don’t worry I think this is a good opportunity for me to probably duck out of this place for a long while. I think tonight i’l make a note not to come back here until after the festival when everyone is in a good mood. Could probably do with a break anyway.

Have a good festival everyone!

David Brent - Simply the Best - The Office - BBC on Make a GIF

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Don’t worry I think this is a good opportunity for me to probably duck out of this place for a long while. I think tonight i’l make a note not to come back here until after the festival when everyone is in a good mood. Could probably do with a break anyway.

Have a good festival everyone!

Stay on here Matt. I very rarely post, but have a read of this forum most days in the lead up to Glastonbury, your input has been good value in my opinion. 

33 minutes ago, Neil said:

there's nothing to explain. he's free to do what he likes, just as i'm free to do whatever i feel is necessary in response.

Well, OK then. I will remain confused... Although frankly that's not unusual. 

21 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

Aye got banned at the weekend after making the thread about the Ribbon Tower April Fools 

I missed that. Is an April Fools thing bad? 

3 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

In the same way you can't see the crisp world Cup being a joke you can't see that this a joke.  Somto wouldn't be doing helpful things like running the list of who's playing what day if he genuinely wanted to destroy your site. Use a bit of critical thinking.  

What won that? 

Also...

1) Has dumb down really gone?

2) Does Sc**thorpe come out weird? 

Just now, Superscally said:

I missed that. Is an April Fools thing bad? 

What won that? 

Also...

1) Lol. 

2) Not that weird. 

3) I would like the spelling of Mumford to be permanently edited to M*mf*rd, if that's cool. 

7 minutes ago, Superscally said:

I missed that.

Cos it never happened 

7 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Is an April Fools thing bad? 

What won that? 

Also...

10 minutes ago, Superscally said:

1) Lol. 

2) Not that weird. 

3) I would like the spelling of Mumford to be permanently edited to M*mf*rd, if that's cool. 

Have just seen that guardian comments filter fuck

Edited by Neil

1 minute ago, Bradders said:

Neil once accused me of being in league with the trolls too. Never understood why. Don’t worry @Matt42, even completely insignificant occasional posters like me can end up on the wrong end of this!

Can't remember saying that to you, or the details of why I might have, but with regard to today, if people like matt won't help with the good running of these forums, then how can he expect me to deal with the complaints he makes?? 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Can't remember saying that to you, or the details of why I might have, but with regard to today, if people like matt won't help with the good running of these forums, then how can he expect me to deal with the complaints he makes?? 

And the thing he’s done to not help with the good running of the forums is not tell you that somto was Gucci piggy, even tho clearly many others knew and you said yourself you thought it was him.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

I literally don’t understand how I’ve supported Somto this is literally all in your head Neil. 

Bit scared to post as I'm a long time lurker but very rarely say anything so might get banned for being an alt-account - but I genuinely hope that @Matt42 (is that how you link people?) doesn't leave for any amount of time, his(?) excitement for the festival is so infectious and improves any thread he posts on. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Bit scared to post as I'm a long time lurker but very rarely say anything so might get banned for being an alt-account - but I genuinely hope that @Matt42 (is that how you link people?) doesn't leave for any amount of time, his(?) excitement for the festival is so infectious and improves any thread he posts on. 

I can only agree.

8 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

And the thing he’s done to not help with the good running of the forums is not tell you that somto was Gucci piggy, even tho clearly many others knew and you said yourself you thought it was him.

He's also complained about some posters voting him down, when those posters are likely to be gucci's crowd. 

Edited by Neil

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

He's also complained about some posters voting him down, when those posters are likely to be gucci's crowd. 

Meh so what? Maybe he has. Doesn’t mean he’s done anything wrong here for things here to work requires all of us to make it work. 

Edited by Neil