LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 hour ago, gfa said:

People always knock it for having no atmosphere vs SE corner but Silver Hayes announcement i'm very much looking forward to! Hope its this week

I think with the new team behind it, and some of the rumours, it could be a very interesting poster drop! 

William's Green is always a favourite drop of mine though, as is Croissant Neuf. However, I think we may get the map before the next poster... who knows there may even be a new stage on it!

8 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Definitely looks good and is a good reminder how big Glastonbury is. This would be a fairly good complete lineup for some festivals. Could imagine this being half the Beautiful Days lineup for instance. 

8 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Just to give first timers a bit of context, that announcement was for the tiny area marked with the green square:

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 12.37.12 PM.png

Just when I thought I was starting to get to grips with the size of it....

So much music *and* everything else, why is it only 5 days? Going to have to miss so much 😢

8 hours ago, wozwebs said:

These lot do look like a good laugh, I'll be sure to watch them if no clashes elsewhere. Saw on the Avalon FB page that the Avalon Inn (our favourite boozer) has been extended with more seating areas.

Looks like a perfect after the main stages have finished alternative to the SE Corner to me.

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Werent we expecting Ronan Keating on Avalon considering his gap on his tour? Or now he is maybe on a diff stage lile Acoustic. Or of course not playing at all

Don’t you need to be able to play an instrument to be in the acoustic tent? Or maybe he will just relive his ‘dancing’ from The Late Late Show.😂😂😂

Edited by Smeble

3 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I think with the new team behind it, and some of the rumours, it could be a very interesting poster drop! 

William's Green is always a favourite drop of mine though, as is Croissant Neuf. However, I think we may get the map before the next poster... who knows there may even be a new stage on it!

Who is the new team behind it do we know? 

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

I think, although don't know if it is confirmed, it is the team behind Love Saves The Day Festival. 

Ahh ok, I’d read they were involved as well but didn’t realise this was a new thing. Fingers crossed then as their other festivals tend to be very good

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

I think, although don't know if it is confirmed, it is the team behind Love Saves The Day Festival. 

It's Team Love for sure. They know their onions - so I'm looking forward to what they deliver. I expect Jamie XX and David Rodigan to be on the bill

5 minutes ago, Divein said:

Surely Jamie XX is far too big for Silver Hayes?

I know the Love Team have him booked in for another event in Bristol, hence my suggestion. I think the remodelling of that area includes an increase in capacity and stage re-designs etc.  

42 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

Playing The Glade on Friday. Think they have broke early and their poster is coming today?36D039DC-200D-44C0-B708-F12F637A2B26.thumb.jpeg.9cf0b31b795440ff17632a1f170a705d.jpeg

Was this on Twitter? 

If so, removed now.