Janet Jackson Headlining?

LastWaltz

For me her playing is a big no no and on this basis im not paying the rest of my ticket price. In my opinion, she was one of many enablers for her brothers disgusting 'hobby".

Couple that with her total irrelevance these days and im happy to let somebody else have my ticket

• Downvote 5

34 minutes ago, Big Vern said:

For me her playing is a big no no and on this basis im not paying the rest of my ticket price. In my opinion, she was one of many enablers for her brothers disgusting 'hobby".

Couple that with her total irrelevance these days and im happy to let somebody else have my ticket

Oh no Big Vern is putting his ticket back in the pot how will the festival cope.

Michael was so manipulative and powerful that these kids own parents where happy to let them stay for these sleepovers, yet if only his little sister had done something nothing would have happened, don't kid yourself.

15 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Oh no Big Vern is putting his ticket back in the pot how will the festival cope.

Michael was so manipulative and powerful that these kids own parents where happy to let them stay for these sleepovers, yet if only his little sister had done something nothing would have happened, don't kid yourself.

Its just an opinion mate, dont get so triggered.  And if you dont believe his nearest and dearest and the cash cow around him knew and facilitated it  youre deluded

Naive and fame hungry fans are one thing and i understand their grooming. His family and close associates, naaaah

Edited by Big Vern

On 3/15/2019 at 6:28 PM, eFestivals said:

reminds me a lot about a geezer who posted here a lot singing the wonders of Rod Stewart many years ago.

That geezer's IP traced back to an office involved in the management of Rod. Around the same time I got a call from as friend at GFL, asking me nicely if I'd list Rod as headliner, because he was threatening to pull out because he wasn't listed here as headliner.

Bizarre, and very very funny. :lol: 

Missed this during the madness of Friday. This is absolute gold.

2 hours ago, Big Vern said:

Its just an opinion mate, dont get so triggered.  And if you dont believe his nearest and dearest and the cash cow around him knew and facilitated it  youre deluded

Naive and fame hungry fans are one thing and i understand their grooming. His family and close associates, naaaah

May I ask what years you've been to the festival? 

2 hours ago, Big Vern said:

I never know the correct response to the accusation of being triggered. Protesting that you are not often makes you seem more exasperated by the issue than you are, yet if you remain silent it seems like you have been put in your place by this terrible retort.

I was just highlighting the insignificance of saying you aren't paying off your ticket.

I hope you can see from previous discussion in this thread that almost everyone thinks Janet is blameless for her brother's misdeeds.

3 hours ago, mcshed said:

I never know the correct response to the accusation of being triggered. Protesting that you are not often makes you seem more exasperated by the issue than you are, yet if you remain silent it seems like you have been put in your place by this terrible retort.

I was just highlighting the insignificance of saying you aren't paying off your ticket.

I hope you can see from previous discussion in this thread that almost everyone thinks Janet is blameless for her brother's misdeeds.

The triggered comment irks me as well, proper cringed when I read it. Comes across same as calling someone a libtard. Makes the author of said words come across like a fucking gobshite. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, mcshed said:

I dont give a flying fart through a donut what others opinions on the subject are.  To think the family didnt know when LaToya explicitly accused him of it decades ago (then retracted when she was welcomed back into the family fold) is just delusional.  Therefore Janet and the rest are enablers who didnt come forward because the Jackson name would be finished

30 minutes ago, Big Vern said:

I dont give a flying fart through a donut what others opinions on the subject are.  To think the family didnt know when LaToya explicitly accused him of it decades ago (then retracted when she was welcomed back into the family fold) is just delusional.  Therefore Janet and the rest are enablers who didnt come forward because the Jackson name would be finished

Well if you think you can't attend a festival because they've booked someone related to a monster then fair enough.

Bye.?

22 hours ago, Big Vern said:

10 hours ago, Big Vern said:

97, 98,99, 03, 04, 05, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17

Why?

So you went to the festival when the rest of the Jackson brothers played, who have always been close and protective/defensive about MJ, yet are jacking your ticket in cos their little sister is playing, who has distanced herself from him completely for years? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

If there was one act out of the hundreds booked that I wasn’t happy with then it’s simple, I wouldn’t go and see it. Anyway there’s no proof Janet had any idea what might have been going on with her brother. Why cancel a ticket after years of attending. She wasn’t part of his inner circle. 

I dont give a flying fart through a donut

strange image.

13 hours ago, Big Vern said:

I dont give a flying fart through a donut what others opinions on the subject are.  

Bizarre image

14 hours ago, Big Vern said:

So you went when all his older brothers played but you have a massive problem with his younger sister??? As you've stated LaToya's accusation was years ago. 

OK I love the double standard of making women more accountable for the actions of their male relatives/partners than we even make the men themselves. 

I have some relatives who behave in ways that I don't find appropriate but I'm not their keeper and that's on them. I'd like to think people wouldn't judge me based on their actions. 

• Upvote 2