Foals

RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, WerkedIt219 said:

Tame are headlining Other on the Friday and Two Door Cinema Club are subbing. 

So I'd expect Foals to be Other on Sunday or a Killers-style John Peel set. 99% sure they're playing.

Neil has info (x2) that Foals are playing Saturday! 

If Foals do play a secret set I really hope they don’t end up headlining next year. Think it’s pretty shit that the Killers are doing it this year, can maybe excuse it because of the fallow year. Reckon if it wasn’t for the 50th then Foals probably would do it next year but if they’ve got bigger acts lined up they’d obviously take them over Foals.

8 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

If Foals do play a secret set I really hope they don’t end up headlining next year. Think it’s pretty shit that the Killers are doing it this year, can maybe excuse it because of the fallow year. Reckon if it wasn’t for the 50th then Foals probably would do it next year but if they’ve got bigger acts lined up they’d obviously take them over Foals.

I seem to remember that the 40th anniversary got bigged up as having huge headliners and it didn't really happen...

3 hours ago, jow95 said:

You remember the sound cutting out for two steps twice? was very surreal as the band carried on unaware that i had more chance of hearing the ringtone of the bloke next to me than the band on stage

I remember this. The onstage amps were working it was only the big speaker towers that died I think, I was close to the front. People started booing further back though which I thought was bad form.

id be amazed if they don’t play a secret set in JP. I’ll be getting there very early for that one. They’ll probably get a bigger crowd than stormzy

48 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

This is what I think

Stormzy, Ezra (still think it’s him)

Tame, TDCC

Killers, Liam G

Chemical Brothers, Hozier

The Cure, Vampire Weekend

Christine & the Queens, Billie Eilish 

Foals - secret set on Saturday on JP.

3 hours ago, Spindles said:

My son told me something about Yannis telling someone they were playing Saturday, but I was stoned when he told me and can't remember any of the details and frankly I could have dreamt it.

This is hard info I come to these forums for. 

• Like 1

Debuted a new track from pt2 called 'Black Bull' in Dundee (its on YouTube), really liking it.

This interview from Yannis has me hyped.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/its-a-rock-record-with-a-capital-r-maybe-two-rs-foals-on-heavier-everything-not-saved-will-be-lost-part-2-2492788

I really like pt1 but i'm thinking pt2 could be a beast... 

Edited by Wilfko

1 hour ago, Wilfko said:

Debuted a new track from pt2 called 'Black Bull' in Dundee (its on YouTube), really liking it.

This interview from Yannis has me hyped.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/its-a-rock-record-with-a-capital-r-maybe-two-rs-foals-on-heavier-everything-not-saved-will-be-lost-part-2-2492788

I really like pt1 but i'm thinking pt2 could be a beast... 

They debuted it in Leeds a few days before