Foals

RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

Is anyone implying that Tame Impala aren't headlining the Other?

Yep some people mentioning some rumour about Foals heading Other on Friday......... Only way that would happen is if they moved Tame Impala to headline Saturday and cant see that happening. So silly rumour... Neil has Foals rumoured for saturday. 

I just can't see Foals playing an announced set this year and then headlining next. Obviously we are unaware if they're actually headlining next year but they're more than big enough and have part 2 of their album out next year; seems to all fit in for me. only time will tell of course

11 minutes ago, Havors said:

Yep some people mentioning some rumour about Foals heading Other on Friday......... Only way that would happen is if they moved Tame Impala to headline Saturday and cant see that happening. So silly rumour... Neil has Foals rumoured for saturday. 

So the people who are implying that Tame Impala "aren't headlining" are saying that they are "headlining Saturday"?

1 hour ago, Johnkhutch said:

Twickets are firmly on my hate list right now. Managed to find a ticket for the Ally Pally gig, got to the last PayPal screen only to get rerouted to Twickets with a bogus error message. Gutted, considering single tickets are like gold dust at the moment, coupled with their awful alert system.

I always get this bogus error (back on the Twickets site) when trying to complete a purchase for a ticket for a big gig on Twickets.

18 minutes ago, Homer said:

So the people who are implying that Tame Impala "aren't headlining" are saying that they are "headlining Saturday"?

someone told me Foals are Friday Other headliner. I'm not thinking it's correct but you never know, it might be.

And if it is then Tame Impala can't be headlining Friday (although their website says friday). If they're not Friday then they must be Sunday headliners (cos I have good info they're defo headliners).

No idea where Saturday came from.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

someone told me Foals are Friday Other headliner. I'm not thinking it's correct but you never know, it might be.

And if it is then Tame Impala can't be headlining Friday (although their website says friday). If they're not Friday then they must be Sunday headliners (cos I have good info they're defo headliners).

No idea where Saturday came from.

From Parkers interview you would imagine they are headling also.... he talked about their $500k light show... which would be pretty poo in the day light.... 

I'd be happy as a pig in shit if Foals headed Friday and Tame Impala Sunday..... or vice versa.... 

Not sure will it will leave Vampire Weekend over the weekend... 

7 minutes ago, Havors said:

From Parkers interview you would imagine they are headling also.... he talked about their $500k light show... which would be pretty poo in the day light.... 

I'd be happy as a pig in shit if Foals headed Friday and Tame Impala Sunday..... or vice versa.... 

Not sure will it will leave Vampire Weekend over the weekend... 

Tame Impala headlining Other Friday.

Foals secret set somewhere over the weekend 

Vampire Weekend third down Pyramid Sunday

Be shocked if it turned out any other way, especially the Tame Impala bit.

Edited by FloorFiller

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Vampire Weekend third down Pyramid Friday

yeah i'd have to agree, for definite with the first 2 points

4 minutes ago, Havors said:

No just that Foals are headlining Friday... 

You're not keeping up with your own posts, You're the only one who has implied TI being in anything other than a headline slot by saying you need to see their light show.

It was implied previously (as Neil just clarified) that Foals were taking Friday and presumably TI would then headline on a different night. No one has speculated about them being on when it is light (bar you).

Agreed, Foals would work ideally for me on Friday night too.

The end.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Vampire Weekend third down Pyramid Friday

Vampire Weekend are looking like Sunday aren’t they?! 

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

You're not keeping up with your own posts, You're the only one who has implied TI being in anything other than a headline slot by saying you need to see their light show.

It was implied previously (as Neil just clarified) that Foals were taking Friday and presumably TI would then headline on a different night. No one has speculated about them being on when it is light (bar you).

Agreed, Foals would work ideally for me on Friday night too.

The end.

Fucking hell.... semantics... wind your neck in. 

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Unannounced as of yet as it will be a replacement for The Prodigy. Maybe Courteeners getting a bump up from their supposed Other sub slot. Maybe a new act on the lineup altogether.

Could be. I just assumed it was Vampire Weekend as they're next down on the poster after all the ones we think we know the position for.

If it is somebody new the Courteeners would be a massive disappointment. Only proper replacement for The Prodigy would be Orbital :)

Just now, WerkedIt219 said:

Tame are headlining Other on the Friday and Two Door Cinema Club are subbing. 

So I'd expect Foals to be Other on Sunday or a Killers-style John Peel set. 99% sure they're playing.

Yeah it is nice that everyone is in agreement that they're definitely playing, nothing worse than speculating a lot about an act and then it turns out to all be bollocks; especially if you're excited about that act