Other Stage

FuzzyDunlop

31 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Busted would go down IMO. Bags of classic tunes and a new album out next year that is supposed to return to their roots. 

Didn't they play Avalon in the middle of the day in 16 or 17? Swear I remember seeing them on one of the stage posters that were released after the first main poster.

6 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

They got a tiny crowd. I mean, just look at it:

Inline_1072336_4.3.jpg

What a set that was. Stunned to see that pic as I was ensconced inside the tent. A real highlight of the weekend for me, as daft as that sounds. The band were pumped and the crowd went nuts. Setlist split between the new album (which I thought was ok) and the bangers which were rapturously received.

Baffling that there's that massive crowd outside the tent seeing and hearing fuck all. You're at Glastonbury you stupid bastards! There's loads on, don't stand gormlessly outside something you're not going to get to see.

And meanwhile, Muncie Girls were absolutely fucking storming it to a sparsely populated Leftfield tent.

Another one that was at Busted, managed to be right on the edge of the tent. Security had to get involved near to where I was, one of those chains of people who think they can turn up late and enter a non-existent space, and people were standing their ground. A couple then decided to climb the tent poles. They were up against dynamo in the kidz field if any help, possibly same time as Jezza was on the pyramid?

1 hour ago, itskianwild said:

what do you think about catfish playing west holts stage then?

Have you ever been to West Holts or seen the lineups for the stage?

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Interpol and Catfish’s very raison d’etre is to stink up the Other stage at 7pm. It was foreseen as part of the Other stage’s destiny in medieval times by the wise old woman of the Tor. 

I wouldn't include Interpol in that tbh. Catfish? Yeah. Courteeners, Blossoms, The Vaccines, Bastille? Yeah. Interpol aren't really anything to do with those types of band, are they? Reckon they'll headline JP if they're back next year.