The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

32 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

This is how I wish it looked

image.png.fcc77d8cf602e2126e873b7d38689e33.png

This is reality

well.thumb.jpg.099a9f8aa6e1128a23d03c6ca51f1a0c.jpg

Guys, I think I might be a genius. 

1.If you cover your well so no water can get in it will stay dry right? If the well is dry, so is Glastingberries. 

2. If we put a dehumidifier down there it will dry out any excess water. If the well is dry, so is Glastingberries. 

3. In the extremely unlikely event of water finding its way into the well, we can put a pump in to drain it away. If the well is dry, so is Glastingberries. 

Can we crowd fund for the cover, dehumidifier and the pump? I'll start a government petition. About lowering the water table further to help. 

You can all thank me later.

#Ifthewellisdry,soisGlastingberries. 

Edited by sprocketrocket

On 6/4/2019 at 9:42 PM, mashedonmud said:

Waldbuhne. Never been so well excited. And i got an air bnb right in the middle of berlins festival of culture. Banging djs out in the streets all weekend. And sunshine after Thursday. And some lovely dodgy German chums sorting me out. Happy days. 

I went to the Waldbuhne to see Depeche Mode last year. What a venue. Easily the best gig I have ever been to.

2 hours ago, AmazingAbby said:

The weather was supposed to be crap this week in the North East. It’s 19 degrees and feels about 30. I’m currently in double denim on a train home from work with the heating on. Is this doing my bit but in reverse? 

This morning my phone told me it would be pissing it down here in Glasgow all day too (like it has been for the last three days)... but it's actually been sunny and not wet at all! This makes me optimistic about Glastonbury for some reason

Yesterday it was battering down with rain in Cardiff and I was sure it would do the same at Glastonbury on festival weekend.

Today is is beautiful sunshine in Cardiff and now I’m sure it will be the same at Glastonbury on festival weekend. 

The weather doesn’t normally affect my mood but my god is it doing so now. 2 more weeks of torture before we have a vaguely accurate prediction from the forecast.