Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, Sorcha17 said:

I'd say Tramlines is worse

Fn0cYuLXEAABuba?format=jpg&name=900x900

All these mid-tier U.K. festivals just seem to trade headliners and share more or less the exact same lineups year on year. Obviously there must be a market for it, but christ do they look drab to me (Sugababes aside, of course). 

9 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Respectfully have to disagree, this is actually the best line up so far this year.

It's almost like different people like different things.

I get that the Parklife line-up is very good for people who like that sort of thing but there's maybe 3 acts I'd have a vague interest in. Whereas at Y-Not (though it's not one Id go to) there are at least 14. 

Which is the beauty of Glastonbury. You could go and have a Parklife festival and I could have a Y-Not stylee one and maybe we could both end up at an act that wouldn't appear at either.

Edited by Gnomicide
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

It's almost like different people like different things.

I get that the Parklife line-up is very good for people who like that sort of thing but there's maybe 3 acts I'd have a vague interest in. Whereas at Y-Not (though it's not one Id go to) there are at least 14. 

Which is the beauty of Glastonbury. You could go and have a Parklife festival and I could have a Y-Not stylee one and maybe we could both end up at an act that wouldn't appear at either.

Ageism at its finest.

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Quark said:

I turn my back for a few hours...

First time I've heard Elkie Brooke's mentioned since mum used to play her best of CD as a kid. Where the hell did this come from?

Campaign for Elkie Brooks's Sunday Soothers lunchtime on the Acoustic prior to Rod taking the stage on the big one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

F4ECC469-5861-4292-ABF7-9D2F9AB470B6.jpeg

that’s wild!! i’ve been a big Louis Cole fan for about five years but i’ve never seen a lineup where he is even close to top billing, let alone on the same level as Capaldi! hell, to be above YYYs is completely unfathomable to me. just goes to show how popular some artists can be in different regions 

10 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

What the fuck are you on about?

Some day the biggest on efests finally will get banned

2 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

that’s wild!! i’ve been a big Louis Cole fan for about five years but i’ve never seen a lineup where he is even close to top billing, let alone on the same level as Capaldi! hell, to be above YYYs is completely unfathomable to me. just goes to show how popular some artists can be in different regions 

I’ve never even heard of him😂is it this one??? How the fuck is he a sub with 4 mil streams on his biggest song … surely not???

5 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

I guess there is something to the notion big in Japan