Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

45 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

anyone know what time concerts finish at Cardiff Motorpoint, and whether it'd be safe to catch a train at 10.47pm without missing the end of the show?

They tend to finish between 10:30-10:45 so you’d be cutting it pretty fine, although the station isn’t far. I think there’s usually one about 23:20 back to Temple Meads if that’s any help. 

Edited by Mouseboy11

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

anyone know what time concerts finish at Cardiff Motorpoint, and whether it'd be safe to catch a train at 10.47pm without missing the end of the show?

I’ve come out at various times. Most acts seem to aim to start around 21:00hrs (sometimes earlier if no support) so it’ll depend on the length of their set. It’s about a 10 minute walk to the station too, so that’d have to be factored in, so I think you’ll probably have to leave before it finishes.

44 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Anyone have any parking tips for Gorilla in Manchester? Seeing Mitskee there on Wed.

there's a car park round the corner on Cambridge Street/Hulme Street. Not exactly the most secure, but it's pretty reasonable price wise. Think it's a fiver up to 4 hours, or 10 quid for any longer.

9 minutes ago, StePotts said:

there's a car park round the corner on Cambridge Street/Hulme Street. Not exactly the most secure, but it's pretty reasonable price wise. Think it's a fiver up to 4 hours, or 10 quid for any longer.

Park on the street right outside and it's free from 8pm.

I'm at that "Mitskee" gig GP old son, I'll keep my eye out for you.

11 minutes ago, Quark said:

Brighton, sweet. And it's not the Brighton Centre - double sweet :)

Concorde 2 will be a great gig. Nice and sweaty! I'll be at the Liverpool show. Liked the last album a lot, so hopefully this one bangs too. Glastonbury could be on the cards.

Edited by jyoung
  • Like 1