2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That the Jove won't headline and are generally not good and that Living On A Prayer is a fun single are not incompatible positions.

There is a clear micro-genre of post-Springsteen songs that exist within the same orbit as Born to Run and Thunder Road, and they are ranked thusly: 

4. Living on a Prayer

3. Don't Stop Believing

2. Bat Out of Hell

1. Fast Car

Edited by Winslow Leach

6 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

There is a clear micro-genre of post-Springsteen songs that exist within the same orbit as Born to Run and Thunder Road, and they are ranked thusly: 

4. Living on a Prayer

3. Don't Stop Believing

2. Bat Out of Hell

1. Fast Car

Add to that, final countdown. Do do do do dooo...

2 hours ago, Mime Gazza said:

IMG_20181029_203118_977.jpg

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Dressing up as a mime takes dedication to internet point scoring to a new level.

Yup.....has nothing to do with a Halloween event on over the weekend just gone in my local town.

2 hours ago, DiscothequeDave said:

That's mimes for you, say no more.

I'm quite worried by the stalking....for the amount of dislike I get on here, people look up my profiles much more than my non existent times for anyone else...not to mention my please accept this invite on facebook messages!

2 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Is this actually a pic of Gazza as a mime artist? I don’t know why I want to know this but I do. 

Yup....I'm probably racist because I painted my face white....a friend of mine who is black is racist because he did too....my friend is racist for going as a monk and taking the piss out of them.....plus every other person who attended with a white face or anything on their face is other their natural skin colour is racist.

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yup....I'm probably racist because I painted my face white....a friend of mine who is black is racist because he did too....my friend is racist for going as a monk and taking the piss out of them.....plus every other person who attended with a white face or anything on their face is other their natural skin colour is racist.

No, none of that is racist.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Anyone else feel pretty uncomfortable about the bullying and targeting of one specific individual on here? Seems to be going a bit over the top now...

Posting his shit up there is definitely crossing a line, but it's Gazza's call to make and he seems to be arguing about it rather than reporting it so I don't know really.

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Anyone else feel pretty uncomfortable about the bullying and targeting of one specific individual on here? Seems to be going a bit over the top now...

Yeah that's what I was getting at, (I actually thought someone else had dressed up as a mime to have a pop at Gazza).

It is getting out of hand.

I’m just hopelessly confused by it all. I’ve completely lost track of who’s who here. And not because of any disguises.... it’s the user names shifting that’s throwing me. I never know if they’re different people or not.

Edited by Tranquility of Solitude