2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Was gonna say it seems risky to predict Macca will still be around in two and a bit years' time but then my number one prediction is Elton so maybe I should shut up.

Kendrick Lamar, or Paramore if this Green Day thing is true and means Glastonbury are giving in on their pop punk ban

Arctic Monkeys

Elton

Edited by Zac Quinn
putting them in the right order, obviously Elton isn't going to be on Friday

21 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Foals

Arctic Monkeys

Drake

Edit: The 1975 to make their major festival headline debut at R&L in 2019.

I ws stuck between Foals and The 1975 but just feel The 1975 are more likely to take that step up. I'm a big fan of Foals and really want them to headline but I'm worried they might have peaked and might just stay at the same level from now on, whereas come their next album The 1975 will be on another level and I think Glastonbury will make a bigger push for them. We all know they've been reluctant to push newer headliners recently so I think for them to do it it's more likely to be a huge act like what The 1975 will be in a couple of years.