Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I wanted to see Robert Plant & the Pixies. I was always watching Metallica so decided to just stay at the Pyramid after Robert Plant.... should have watched the Pixies.

I wanted and planned to see Jack White, Plant and Metallica. Saw The beautiful south, my tent (booze refill) and 808 state!

Got to 808 state in shangrila went to get a beer from the bag, hadn't managed to put the beer in the bag! Sigh. Still had a bloody good night though.

22 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

There lots of Gaga related stuff on twitter if you type Glastonbury in the search bar this morning.

Any reason why?

She's announced Coachella but don't see how that has anything to do with glasto?

It has nothing to do with Glasto.

Stay off Twitter. 

10 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

Dunno if this has been posted, but a nice note from the Cheese & Grain https://artistwaves.com/how-foo-fighters-at-fromes-cheese-and-grain-came-to-be-39583c4ceb11#.hjhqmuizt 

Similar article from our local free paper: http://www.frometimes.co.uk/2017/02/28/foo-fighters-wembley-ny-central-park-frome/

12 hours ago, Perks said:

I wanted and planned to see Jack White, Plant and Metallica. Saw The beautiful south, my tent (booze refill) and 808 state!

Got to 808 state in shangrila went to get a beer from the bag, hadn't managed to put the beer in the bag! Sigh. Still had a bloody good night though.

What were 808 like?  Keep seeing them on the bill but never make it over to the Acid House to actually catch them...

2 hours ago, Quark said:

What were 808 like?  Keep seeing them on the bill but never make it over to the Acid House to actually catch them...

From what I remember they were really good dude. Me and me pal had a good old dance. As we left the booze at the tent, we hit the other options harder and earlier. So my judgement might be clouded! 

3 hours ago, Quark said:

I saw them at Shiiiiiiine and they were really good. The keyboard riff on Kubik hit so hard with all sorts of guitar shredding, and there was an extended oboe workout on Pacific, plus live drums all round. Recommended.

I wish the balance window was open now so I can just get it out of the way. And I'd LOVE to know my coach times, it's causing some anxiety. Haven't coached since 2007, feeling a bit of a noob, although bought myself one of the efest trollies to help with the carrying bit.

14 minutes ago, Skoo said:

I wish the balance window was open now so I can just get it out of the way. And I'd LOVE to know my coach times, it's causing some anxiety. Haven't coached since 2007, feeling a bit of a noob, although bought myself one of the efest trollies to help with the carrying bit.

Same here with the coach anxiety - picked Wednesday departure but I'm praying it's an early time I really don't want to arrive Thursday :-(

Just now, betharm said:

Same here with the coach anxiety - picked Wednesday departure but I'm praying it's an early time I really don't want to arrive Thursday :-(

Where are you departing from?

I looked at the times from Brighton for last year and I think it was 7:45 and 11:45 - neither gets me on site early enough for a prime camping spot, so relying on car people to pitch our tent for us. However the car people have never been before so I don't have a huge amount of faith that they will be able to navigate to the right place!

2 minutes ago, betharm said:

When I've booked coach in the first original sale, I've always got guest departure, last year got resale coach and got afternoon departure. So hopefully for you guys, should be early.