Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

http://www.nme.com/news/music/biffy-clyro-chances-headlining-glastonbury-challenge-download-1961421?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Nice of Biffy Clyro to confirm what everyone knows here, that they aren't playing in 2017

They actually specifically say they aren't "headlining", when it might have been easier to say not playing. Probably nothing, but...

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Best looking festival line up for 2nd year running.

While there's a lot to like on there, it's worth noting that it's spread over 2 weekends, and every day is ticketed separately so it's essentially a concert series.

It's more comparable to BST than what (I assume) most people on here think of as a Festival.

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I seem to remember Weezer being ruled out or one reason or another, but still, Weezer! 

Yeah, I remember them being ruled out but I also can't remember why. Can anyone refresh us?

Weezer at Glastonbury is the dream.

14 minutes ago, jparx said:

Yeah, I remember them being ruled out but I also can't remember why. Can anyone refresh us?

Weezer at Glastonbury is the dream.

Not sure what was previously said but it looks like they're in the US until mid-June and then have no dates until mid-July (also US).

Not having any European dates doesn't look promising for their Glasto prospects. Shame as I'd love to see them again!

I guess we'll never know what on earth Rivers was going on about last year when he said they'd be playing.

33 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Not sure what was previously said but it looks like they're in the US until mid-June and then have no dates until mid-July (also US).

Not having any European dates doesn't look promising for their Glasto prospects. Shame as I'd love to see them again!

I guess we'll never know what on earth Rivers was going on about last year when he said they'd be playing.

Didn't he say he just panicked and mentioned the UK festivals he knows of or something.

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Not sure if many others still care about them but Crystal Castles have been announced for their first summer European date, mid July at Dour Festival. Evening John Peel would be gr8.

Saw them with Alice, amazing. How have they been live post-Alice?