Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I can't see her squeezing Glasto in there, especially as she played a few years ago - headlining Avalon, up against the Rolling Stones.

Ah I didn't know about her previous slot. I had stones tunnel vision along with most of the rest of the festival.

7 days on the bounce aside, perhaps she would want to return to a bigger stage earlier in the day if she felt like she had unfinished business with the fest? Maybe another year

19 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Saw them in 2015 at Brudenell in Leeds and they were really good despite me knowing none of their songs. Mate text me the day before saying his friend had bailed and asking if I fancied it for free so I thought why not. Was a good time.

You've told me before now that you weren't paying attention. I just don't know what to believe

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

You've told me before now that you weren't paying attention. I just don't know what to believe

Well I wasn't paying that much attention as I knew no songs and was just sat at the back but they were really good. That light percussion thing broke half way through too so they had to stop for ages.

3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

The weather didn't bother me tbh especially given they are quite a miserable band anyway. Their set seemed to get cut short though from what i remember which was a shame.

I think they came on late as their set time was preceded by the festival staff dropping 5 million tons of woodchip at the front of the Other to try to battle the evolving quagmire!

Saw the last 20 minutes of their soggy set and enjoyed it.

Ben

1 minute ago, Smeble said:

Quo ain't quo without parfitt, or amps!

they were fantastic at IOW last year

Rick wasn't going to do anymore acoustic shows, he didn't like them.

18 minutes ago, henry bear said:

And in Arnhem on the 23rd which pretty much rules her out at all, not that I could imagine Celine Dion being the sort of artist happy to play 3rd or 4th on the bill, or whatever.

Celine Dion claxon!

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

The Daily Record is reporting the new TRSNMT festival (TITP's replacement) is being headlined by Radiohead, Kasabian and Biffy, so that's seemingly Kasabian's UK exclusive at Reading out of the window in a matter of minutes :lol: and explains why Biffy aren't an exclusive at Download (sorry @sisco

Damn you Floorfiller!!! Damn u!