Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, justperfect said:

After reading that I'm saying this is happening, I have no doubt whatsoever. Where else would they fit. I'm also hoping it's a Friday night alternative to Radiohead similar to when chic played the Friday a few years ago.

And they can do Thriller and have Michael crawl out of his grave to do the dance. 

I'm all for this.

THRILLERmjshoulder.gif

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Saw The Jacksons at Bestival in '15 and they were ace. Knew it'd be a hoot 'cause they've got the tunes but they've still got the moves and their voices have held up surprisingly well. Doubt I'd go see them again but would make an ace way to end a night at Glastonbury for anybody who's yet to see them (and one less clash for me to worry about :P).

I thought the exact opposite - sounded terrible from where I was stood (admittedly towards the back) and they had to go off stage halfway through for a break ffs. Was one of the worst things I've ever seen. 

Just now, Will-2609 said:

Was a joke about a guy called Shawn 182 in the R&L section constantly predicting The Chainsmokers to sub and claiming they're one of the biggest dance acts in the world.

Oh, well I'm not up on the notoriously whacky banter that goes on in the R&L section, nor am I familiar with the work of Shawn 182 either. Don't I look like a wally now.