Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Tribe are subbing Frank on Sunday. Two Door subbing The 1975 on the Saturday 

Chaka Khan is Saturday, annoyingly 

Thanks Matt. Do you have a link to the day splits at all? God knows why I can't load this website. 

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Thanks Matt. Do you have a link to the day splits at all? God knows why I can't load this website. 

Because it's being hosted on a server powered by a mouse winding and unwinding an elastic band is why, Tuna.

Poetic that the website performance is inversely proportional to the skankiness of the festival!

:D

Ben

I know it's Scotland and all but with TRNSMT now another headline notch, it seems to me Biffy are still being pushed as a major UK headliner. Ellipsis sales did pick up in the end but only after a fiver reduction. 

Love that The 1975, who single handedly robbed The Biff of a large crowd at R+L are subbing them. Great banter.

That Kasabian day terrifies me.

5 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

I know it's Scotland and all but with TRNSMT now another headline notch, it seems to me Biffy are still being pushed as a major UK headliner. Ellipsis sales did pick up in the end but only after a fiver reduction. 

Love that The 1975, who single handedly robbed The Biff of a large crowd at R+L are subbing them. Great banter.

That Kasabian day terrifies me.

Biffy's fading star probably explains why they have the strongest undercard.

1 minute ago, I feel like Pablo said:

tribe?!? fuck!!!! does this mean... they might play glastonbury too? dare i hold my nerve for the resale and hope to god we've got tribe?

...or do i spunk my money on shitty park life tickets just in case it's my only shot to see them? 

oh i just don't know!!!!!!

Does Parklife usually sell out? If it does then you could just buy a Parklife ticket and then sell it if you don't get a ticket/Tribe aren't there.

23 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Does Parklife usually sell out? If it does then you could just buy a Parklife ticket and then sell it if you don't get a ticket/Tribe aren't there.

i dunno man, do they? i've not been before.

god, just got so excited to see tribe on the line up. wileys on park life line up too and he's playing glastonbury so i feel like the stars might align?

34 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

It sells out, but if it rains you can easily get a sunday ticket as half the gimps dont go the next day.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It's a garbage line up generally. Taps Oan.

It's rotten. Said on the TRNSMT thread this afternoon when someone posted the ticket prices that unless the two non-Radiohead days were dire I'd go for a weekend ticket cause it seemed good value for money. No chance now.