Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Huh. Hadn't realised it but Father John Misty was announced for Piknik i Parken in Oslo the Thursday of Glasto a few weeks ago. That's a great indicator. Solange also playing the Friday but that's been mentioned before. Bring 'em both this way.

FJM has a new album out in April.  Be surprised if he's not there.

20 minutes ago, 01seb said:

Totally agree, this has the makings of an absolutely vintage year. So many good acts touring Europe in the summer.

Still all to play for, afaic.  The stuff that's a dead cert is by no means vintage, and all it will take is for a few of the likely looking top contenders to swerve the G for this one to be pretty light from a bands perspective.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Still all to play for, afaic.  The stuff that's a dead cert is by no means vintage, and all it will take is for a few of the likely looking top contenders to swerve the G for this one to be pretty light from a bands perspective.

Yeah, this happened last year for me personally.

3 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Yeah, this happened last year for me personally.

Aside from Radiohead being in the bag there definitely feels like less "I'm desperate they play" acts and more "it'd be cool to see them if they're there" acts for me this year.

I'm fairly ambivalent to seeing what's on the poster this year.