Glastocam!

pauladam

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

Too many sources have said the Spider is returning for that not to be true. The evidence in favour of Pangea being back is growing. Surely we’re going to get both in some form or another? Or is that too outrageous. 

Yep the cost will be too high 

21 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Too many sources have said the Spider is returning for that not to be true. The evidence in favour of Pangea being back is growing. Surely we’re going to get both in some form or another? Or is that too outrageous. 

The dangly moon thing didn't really work last time, so this year they're hanging the spider off the crane?

So the "sources" who had information about the crane being removed last week didn't end up being right. We've also seen a few close up photos of all the crane parts which have been delivered onto the site.

Really struggling to reconcile the information from "sources" and my own eyes here.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sku said:

So the "sources" who had information about the crane being removed last week didn't end up being right. We've also seen a few close up photos of all the crane parts which have been delivered onto the site.

Really struggling to reconcile the information from "sources" and my own eyes here.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  I'm still confident Spidey is back but there's probably no need to keep banging the drum, on either side, at the moment. 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  I'm still confident Spidey is back but there's probably no need to keep banging the drum, on either side, at the moment. 

It would be pretty cool it if was both. Don't know how that works exactly from a crowd flow perspective, but having two focal points in the field would be interesting.

9 minutes ago, Sku said:

It would be pretty cool it if was both. Don't know how that works exactly from a crowd flow perspective, but having two focal points in the field would be interesting.

Spider back to the SE corner.. Pangea stays where tis? 

5 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I would like that, but is there room? Surely something quite substantial would have to make away.

As long as it doesn’t go by the other stage. That was awful.   Mind you access to the field Pangea is in isn’t great