Glastocam!

pauladam

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

clays or pangea removal ? place your bets now .... we had heard the latter might be happening this week 

Had we? I missed that. Have they said anything that gives us cause to believe the crane is going before the festival? 

Just now, kalifire said:

Had we? I missed that. Have they said anything that gives us cause to believe the crane is going before the festival? 

yeah we are 98% confident the spider is happening now  .... seems to be lots backing that up ...... it was also posted that Pangea would possibly be going this week .... no reason they would keep it up now its more when than if 

3 hours ago, leath02 said:

https://www.somersetshootingground.com/fixtures

I'm putting money on it being clays....  

PRIVATE EVENT - Greenfield Farmers FITASC

10:00 - 16:00

In the calendar for today

Blimey, they’re holding shooting events there right up until June 10th. Only actually missing one of the bi monthly events as the festival is actually on then. Back at it in early July. 

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Blimey, they’re holding shooting events there right up until June 10th. Only actually missing one of the bi monthly events as the festival is actually on then. Back at it in early July. 

I'm thinking of signing up for that shoot on the tenth just to get on site. It'll probably be closed to public access by then.

I just had a wee* moment there looking at the webcam just now when I scrolled across and saw it. El Pointo, the Big One - The Fucking Pyramid Stage! With dress and hat! And it's actually getting ready to be the focal point of Glastonbury festival really rather quite soon!

I was quite excited for a moment.

As you were.

* I'm working with a few Scottish people at the moment.

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Can anyone get a read on what’s on the side of the white van next to the Pyramid? I can’t quite make it out. “M J Parker”?

2 hours ago, paulshane said:

Beat me to it and I haven’t even looked at the cam. Big firm round Somerset way, sponsor the cricket and all that. 

2 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Is it a trick of my eyes or have they "cut in" the path where the track goes in the OS field? 

Seems crazy early for that?

Looks more like a tractor has just driven across it and flattened the grass. Looks a bit weird because of the angle, but there’s similar on fields to the right of the camera, they just look different as you can see right down the line of them and it’s obviously tracks.