Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

They could just be in the wrong order, although I think a Suede, Maccabees, FFS trio was ruled out in that facebook competition a few weeks ago to guess the 3 JP headliners. Suede clashing with Super Furry Animals wouldn't make much sense either so I think Suede will headline JP on Saturday with The Maccabes playing the other stage.

Still holding out for the big win with Clean Bandit-Suede-FFS on that competition....

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea of seeing them in Shagri La in the late hours excites me a lot! Thats the beauty of them, perfect in the sunshine with the beers flowing but equally as good in the small hours to get everyone dancing. Less Than Jake would be an incrediable booking! One of the funnest live bands ive ever seen. Would possibly be simililar to when 'Rocket from the crypt' played years back. Its certainly been a while since a decent ska band played one of the main stages. (The Specials and Madness in 2009?)

This would be undeniably awesome, but unfortunately their last USA date before heading over here is 27th June. They're playing Kendal Calling though.

The idea of seeing them in Shagri La in the late hours excites me a lot! Thats the beauty of them, perfect in the sunshine with the beers flowing but equally as good in the small hours to get everyone dancing. Less Than Jake would be an incrediable booking! One of the funnest live bands ive ever seen. Would possibly be simililar to when 'Rocket from the crypt' played years back. Its certainly been a while since a decent ska band played one of the main stages. (The Specials and Madness in 2009?)

Yeah I hope they play numerous sets, they'd be perfect at the Glade too - shit, that would be good.

As for LTJ, man I'd love to see them added, got tickets to see them in August in Cov, supported by Random Hand, gonna be great that.