Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

Saw that, PRS tent (anyone have any idea?) on the Saturday, John Peel on the Sunday!

There's been a few mentions of this PRS tent from quite newish bands. I doubt they'd rename Williams Green

I'd love for them to stick a tent back in the dance village for smaller bands.

Williams green is a bit of a trek away and sometimes smaller bands can be lost on the john peel. Plus the bbc introducing can be a bit too small.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been a few mentions of this PRS tent from quite newish bands. I doubt they'd rename Williams Green

Williams green is a bit of a trek away and sometimes smaller bands can be lost on the john peel. Plus the bbc introducing can be a bit too small.

I bloody love Williams green, my favourite stage for so many reasons.its not near other stages so you have to put some effort in to get there, decent bars, nice area outside the tent to sit down and chill whilst listening to he music coming from inside the tent, and above all they have some cracking bands playing there, my type of music. Cracking venue, bloody love it

The dance village in the day is just a horrendous soundbleed, could see one of the stages being turned back into bands by day/djs by night - would work quite nicely!

Met a mate of mine tonight at an excellent Bryan Ferry gig. He's a promoter and also manages a band called the Bleedin' Noses. They played a gig recently at Pilton Working Men's Club attended by Michael Eavis and as a result they've got an Avalon Stage booking - Saturday 4.30pm.

https://www.facebook.com/blodynose

Edited by grumpyhack

Not technically self confirmed but ive just seen The Skints are TBC on here. Happy days! Great fun live so im hoping they get a spot on the West Holts although i get the feeling they may well be on the leftfield. My punk and ska loving mate is a big fan of theirs and although he loves Glastonbury he hasn't seen too many of his favourite bands down at Worthy as they're probably more favoured to Reading (NOFX, Less than Jake, Millencolin etc) so this has made his day!

Not technically self confirmed but ive just seen The Skints are TBC on here. Happy days! Great fun live so im hoping they get a spot on the West Holts although i get the feeling they may well be on the leftfield. My punk and ska loving mate is a big fan of theirs and although he loves Glastonbury he hasn't seen too many of his favourite bands down at Worthy as they're probably more favoured to Reading (NOFX, Less than Jake, Millencolin etc) so this has made his day!

I love them too, great band. really digging the new album too, took a few goes, but its got me now. It was Shangri-la who announced them on lamebook and twitter. So they'll be in there somewhere, which will be quality. See you there. On a side note, a little bit of me has hope for Less Than Jake - they are touring, but not till August, but am sure if they were asked, they'd be over here....as I say only a little bit of me has hope, the chances are slim!