Flyte 

Frank Turner 

Go Team

Kate Nash

Magic Numbers 

New Model Army 

Skindred and

Toyah and Robert are all acts I'd see. 

Maybe we should just put our tents inside the Avalon tent?  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

I wish I could! Anywhere close would be fine, but I don't want to be too close to the SE corner as our group all value sleep. 

Toyah and Robert were great fun in the Acoustic last year with a rock heavy set and getting to hear the guy that came up with that squealing guitar line throughout Heroes play it absolutely perfectly live was quite special.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Another solid line up.  Lots that I wouldn't mind seeing but I don't think there's anything unmissable, which is just the way I like it - I'm happy to see The Feeling, Frank Turner, Haircut 100, Lucy Spraggan, Lulu, Shaznay Lewis, Cat Empire,  and also Barstewards, BC Camplight, Cut Capers, New Model Army but most of those later ones are at Bearded so will probably see them there.  So actually, I know that if I'm stuck for anything else, I can just wander over to Avalon and will probably catch something I like!

If you haven't see Old Time Sailors, do try to - they are so much fun!

Pretty much my thinking. 

Depending on what's going on elsewhere I could either spend loads of time there or pretty much none at all. And I'd be fine with both options

Just saw a post on the Frank Turner Army from someone who works at the Avalon stage.  He confirmed that Frank will be solo.  

For me that's good news, as it will be different from last time and I have tickets to see him with the Sleeping Souls in autumn...  Happy days.

44 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Mrs C was just saying that, loads to see and she’s a big Frank Turner fan. I envisage I might have some delicate negotiations to do when the final stage line ups are announced. Clashes, even three way ones, as usual are inevitable.  Great seeing the posters drop just as the weather seems to be picking up😊😉

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Another solid line up.  Lots that I wouldn't mind seeing but I don't think there's anything unmissable, which is just the way I like it - I'm happy to see The Feeling, Frank Turner, Haircut 100, Lucy Spraggan, Lulu, Shaznay Lewis, Cat Empire,  and also Barstewards, BC Camplight, Cut Capers, New Model Army but most of those later ones are at Bearded so will probably see them there.  So actually, I know that if I'm stuck for anything else, I can just wander over to Avalon and will probably catch something I like!

If you haven't see Old Time Sailors, do try to - they are so much fun!

Yes some slightly different acts for me but yep nothing unmissable but plenty to keep me occupied.

19 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Nothing on there for me.

Don't think anyone'd shut the place down like Sugababes and McFly did, Though I reckon Caity Baser, Skindred, Billie Marten and Kate Nash will get decent crowds.

Maybe not, but I still reckon Lulu could be well busy, depending on time/day.  Last ever gig, heritage/nostalgia act.  The ingredients are there.

1 hour ago, Ashl said:

The Deep Blue and Haircut 100 are both Friday (from their respective twitters) afternoon and evening respectively.

Excellent thank you . Friday evening is light for me until Jungle so will be my first act at Avalon

Edited by westholtschic

7 minutes ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

Properly up for The Go! Team – used to love them back in the day and a few mates of mine said they've been great on the Thunder Lightning Strike anniversary tour.

Saw them at Shambala last year and they were great.