The "I'm going to Glastonbury 2023" thread

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, Jack.194 said:

Can’t bear to read all the responses in this, but just wanted to say congrats to you all and I hope you have a blast! If you need me, I’ll be in the resale thread…

You'll get one in the resale, for sure. 🙂

This group made miracles happen in the 2022 resale. 🙂

I got ours after Seetickets had tweeted it was all sold out. We had 6 people on laptops and nobody got a sniff until I got in at the very death.

We know another group who had like 10 people trying and they didn't get anywhere near.

I thought the price rises and general economic stuff would calm it down, I was wrong.

Feel pleased and bad for those who missed out ☹️

4 groups - total of 19 tickets bought. Last ones at 10.12 after sold out, and that particular group had been in the payment page for 25 mins previously. Some one else got them. #There is no pattern.

We said this before but folks that didn't get them I feel for you. April resales will be your moment.

Rage about See if you want, but make sure you keep the faith. That will get you there.

2 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Very frustrating today. One of my crew got as far as entering payment details before it froze. I got through too, but it wouldn’t let me go any further, so we’re ticketless 

Yep, same here…one group sorted but the other two had same as above. Could never get the payment to process…on to the resale so!

I got mine done at about 9.25, after going between the white screen of death and the countdown page. Reg confirmation and payment took seemingly forever, and the 2-step authentication on my banking app (Santander) didn't work which nearly sent me into a fit of rage. My husband calmly said "select the 'send OTP by text' option instead" and that worked a treat! So that's my lesson: OTP text for payment authentication, not the app.

My brother's coming for the first time in his 50th birthday year so I'm well chuffed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Woke up 8.55 and started refreshing at 8.59  in bed on my mobile got on the holding page after about 10 minutes another 5 minutes refreshing and got through to put my details and payment in for a solo ticket no crashing or any general problems probably the easiest ticket day I've ever had. Will be 5th time for me.

Congratulations to people that also got tickets and commiserations to those that missed out.

I got past the holding page at about 9:25, but it timed out after I pressed proceed on the payment page so I thought I hadn't got them. But the money has come out of my bank and I've received the confirmation email so I will be there!

Not everyone I was trying for managed to get tickets though, so I've told them to try in the Spring resale too. I've managed to get tickets in that sale 2 or 3 times before so have faith if you didn't get them this tome round either.