Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

7 minutes ago, leonaves said:

Full clashfinder:

https://clashfinder.com/s/glastonbury2022scraped/

I just wrote a script to pull it all in from the site, so it has every stage and there won't be any mistakes. Whoever is doing the other one by hand is tasking ages doing all the little stages.

Script still needs work - its certainly gone wrong by the time you get to William's Green on the Friday. Sorry

10 minutes ago, leonaves said:

Full clashfinder:

I just wrote a script to pull it all in from the site, so it has every stage and there won't be any mistakes. Whoever is doing the other one by hand is tasking ages doing all the little stages.

Amazing, and dont mean to nitpick but some of the stages are wrong - looks like IICON and RumShack are switched around for some reason?

4 minutes ago, clarkete said:

A tale of two threads:- 

Efests full line up thread "woohoo best line up ever" 

Glastonbury festivals FB post full line up thread "worst line up ever", "I only recognise one act on there", etc

Tickets really are wasted on these people. You can bet a lot of them won’t bother going through the Spotify playlist to potentially find their new favourite band either. You wonder why they even go. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

15 minutes ago, leonaves said:

Full clashfinder:

There are mistakes. Some of the stages are mislabelled.

I see you have seen x

Edited by Superscally

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Glastonbury festivals FB post full line up thread "worst line up ever", "I only recognise one act on there", etc

I think it's an incredibly mediocre line up to be fair

I had to let go of my Primavera tickets and I'm raging because the line up is soo much better than Glasto this year

• Upvote 1

Just looked at the line up and made a plan on the really excellent Clashfinder:

Clashfinder :: Glastonbury 2022 Clashfinder 

Thank you for this Mr Clashfinder 🙂 

Highlighted the acts I want to see (chose purple. I'm easily pleased!) and started putting together a loose plan for each day.

What a great line up. Very clashy but great!

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Tickets really are wasted on these people. You wonder why they even go. 

Tbh I suspect many of those don't have tickets either cos they failed or haven't been for ten years and want it to be like a Butlins heritage show. They write about wanting specific bands to reform (eg pink floyd) 😄

5 minutes ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

I think it's an incredibly mediocre line up to be fair

I had to let go of my Primavera tickets and I'm raging because the line up is soo much better than Glasto this year

I'm not a Primavera fan at all really but even I agree it's the closest it's come for me. For me, it's very mediocre. 

• Like 1

Just now, clarkete said:

Tbh I suspect many of those don't have tickets either cos they failed or haven't been for ten years and want it to be like a Butlins heritage show. They write about wanting specific bands to reform (eg pink floyd) 😄

Hahahahaha. Get the classic lineup of Queen to play while you’re at it. 

2 hours ago, lazzareo said:

TBC on Park at 6.15pm Sunday as well - who could that be?

2 hours ago, mttJ said:

Delighted with Sea Girls addition!

Looking forward to some more info on the TBC’s too.

Gotta be The Smile i reckon 

11 minutes ago, clarkete said:

It feels like all roads lead to IOW for some festival goers. I can see why the festival is appealing now. A lot of people give up listening to new music and expect the world to stand still. They don’t bother to listen to new releases and only listen to what they know. Glastonbury books who is big right now, which is lost on some people because they don’t have a clue. 

7 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Exactly that - you ask them who they want and they just reel off a list that would probably all play IOW.

Nothing against people’s music tastes but when it’s them throwing the first punch I will give it back!

• Upvote 1